Awoo.

A deformed puppy gets a second chance

Mick

It's really sick that this pup was found in a trash bag, it really is. It's good that she's doing well, and was found by someone who was willing to care for her.

But still a trash bag... honestly how cruel can human beings be.

Edited by Silencer226

I guess Li'l Brudder really could make it on his own.

Good news is always nice, though. The whole trash bag thing strikes me as really weird (in addition to being cruel, obviously); I mean, you'd have to be exceptionally lazy - or squeamish? - not to at least kill the animal you're abandoning before you toss it in the trash. I guess it worked out for the best this time, but jeez.

• Thumbs Up 4

My friend rescued a cat. These teenager boys put 5 kittens in a bag and in the middle of the road. The bag got runover many times. All of them died except for 1 who they have. Its a discrase honestly.

Edited by TheNicollette30

People can be very cruel and ignorant, but as evidenced by the pup thriving, people can also be really selfless and kind. Hopefully this topic isn't filled with posters condemning humanity despite the good humanity did in turning this dog's life around.

Humanity isn't perfect, this is a fact, but at the same time we're not all monsters for every cruel act performed there is an equally kind act.