Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Here's how I see it. The game is currently in it's near finished state and I think the next demo will be released after the game has finished development as in some cases, demos are trials of the finished product.

Granted not all demos are based off the finished product but I do know I've played a few demos that are the finished game. I could possibly be wrong on this but we'll have to wait and see what Sega do.

The game is out in less than a month. Early copies will have to be sent out to reviewers very soon, too. Production has finished already, you can be sure of that/

• Thumbs Up 1

The game is out in less than a month. Early copies will have to be sent out to reviewers very soon, too. Production has finished already, you can be sure of that/

Didn't think of that. Derp on my part.

When does PSN usually update the PSNstore?

Thursdays.

Xbox Live updates on Tuesdays. Although that doesn't necessarily mean that everything is up for download on the same day it updates.

Edited by Neon

Thursdays.

Xbox Live updates on Tuesdays. Although that doesn't necessarily mean that everything is up for download on the same day it updates.

Yea i kinda thought so, but hey still gives hope, right?

Valve had a section of the final Left 4 Dead 2 campaign as a demo. I don't see why Sega couldn't release Rooftop Run.

Besides, they can always soften up the difficulty of the stage as they do with City Escape on most of the public demos.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought it was Thursdays. wacko.png

They changed it to Wednesdays some months back.

I await this second demo before the game's release.

Two reasons:

1) It'd help with the waiting until November 1st as I would play said demo over and over.

2) Judging by the opinions (good ones at that) from countless people who has played Modern Sonic in Generations stating that Sonic feels better to control and whatnot, I'd love to experience that myself.

Hopefully there is no time limit on the demo like the first one.

Edited by Kaleidoscope

I await this second demo before the game's release.

Two reasons:

1) It'd help with the waiting until November 1st as I would play said demo over and over.

2) Judging by the opinions (good ones at that) from countless people who has played Modern Sonic in Generations stating that Sonic feels better to control and whatnot, I'd love to experience that myself.

Hopefully there is no limit like the first demo.

i dont think that there would be a time limit on this one

Hopefully there is no time limit on the demo like the first one.

There was a time limit on the first one? *boots up 360* Nope, still working! :P

There was a time limit on the first one? *boots up 360* Nope, still working! tongue.png

You have to be sign into XBL, though. Even if you move the internal clock back. angry.png How'd you get on?

You have to be sign into XBL, though. Even if you move the internal clock back. angry.png How'd you get on?

Disconnect your Xbox from the internet. If you're not connected to the internet, it lets you play as normal, so long as you set the clock back.

Disconnect your Xbox from the internet. If you're not connected to the internet, it lets you play as normal, so long as you set the clock back.

I'm pretty sure it says that you HAVE to be signed into XBL when trying to play.

I'm pretty sure it says that you HAVE to be signed into XBL when trying to play.

Yes, it does say that, but it's not true. If you're not connected to the internet, it completely bypasses that check and lets you play as normal. This is supposed to be common knowledge now.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, it does say that. If you're not connected to the internet though, it completely bypasses that check and lets you play as normal. This is supposed to be common knowledge now.

Well, it's not common knowledge if Noir didn't know :P

No modern demo....

sonichubrilliantfail.jpg

Sonichu is speechless....

And like others said though, we might get another demo. Just probably a bit after the games release.

Edited by Mephiles550
  • Thumbs Up 4

Yes, it does say that, but it's not true. If you're not connected to the internet, it completely bypasses that check and lets you play as normal. This is supposed to be common knowledge now.

Nope. Just tried it. It prompts you to sign into Xbox Live. You have to be connected, but once you connect, it updates the internal clock to the current time and forbids you from playing.

Nope. Just tried it. It prompts you to sign into Xbox Live. You have to be connected, but once you connect, it updates the internal clock to the current time and forbids you from playing.

Indeed, I play it all the time. All you need to do is sign in to Xbox live, then sign out and change the clock to sometime between June 23 and July 11(?). and the demo will play normally, although it will still tell you that you need to be signed in, but you don't.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was just playing the demo a few minutes ago, actually. I managed to pull off the trick glitch when hitting certain enemies in a certain way. Cool stuff.

As people have noted, you completely disconnect your 360 from the internet and turn back the console's internal clock in order to bypass the time limit.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir