Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Are you signed into your profile? You have to be signed into a profile but you don't have to be online. The demo counts being on Xbox LIVE as just being signed in to your profile. LIke Blue Blood said, disable the internet access but sign into your account and just change the date. Like everyone else here, I've been playing it all the time, I'm actually getting a little sick of the same level and the title screen music has become impregnated into my brain.

• Thumbs Up 1

As for me, I burned the demo onto a disc the day it came out, haven't connected my 360 to the internet since, and have been in Generations heaven since then. :P

I don't really use my 360 for any online stuff, haha.

Isn't the PS3 version supposed to be more superior because of their easy hacking access?

Hell wished i had the PS3 version demo because then i could hack it and play modern green hill.

Indeed, I play it all the time. All you need to do is sign in to Xbox live, then sign out and change the clock to sometime between June 23 and July 11(?). and the demo will play normally, although it will still tell you that you need to be signed in, but you don't.

Well i dont wanna hack my ps3 because if you do 1 thing wrong you could really screw up your system

Oh balls, i've had that same fear about my wii. all damage can be reversed if something goes wrong. but usually hacking is dumbed down to 1-2-3 stuff. read up on a couple guides and youtube some tutorials, your fears about hacking usually cease once you fully understand it.

Wait, wasn't another demo also rumored for the 15th? So maybe we'll still get one in a few days.

Either way though, we'll all be playing it in full in a few weeks. :D

Oh balls, i've had that same fear about my wii. all damage can be reversed if something goes wrong. but usually hacking is dumbed down to 1-2-3 stuff. read up on a couple guides and youtube some tutorials, your fears about hacking usually cease once you fully understand it.

What this guy said.

But I suggest looking on sites that are based on the Homebrew use of PS3. Don't look at spare guides or something, search a site that dedicates to PS3 Homebrew/Hacking.

• Thumbs Up 1

What this guy said.

But I suggest looking on sites that are based on the Homebrew use of PS3. Don't look at spare guides or something, search a site that dedicates to PS3 Homebrew/Hacking.

^This. While random guides do help ease fears, being around dedicated people who do this homebrew stuff in and out everyday is best advice if you want to gun-ho this. a site or social forum/board is best.

Edited by goku262002

it was diffucult or me to hack the wii, but once i finally got it, so easy, but not risking hacking ps3, i can wait till it comes out

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd love to see a demo for the 3DS version. They can do that via the Download service on the Wii, Right?

Or at least upload it to the 3DS eshop. Makes more sense i guess.

Okay, this is definitely a better topic for it than the preview on. Good idea moving discussion over here.

I really hope this demo includes both acts of GHZ, or the Modern version at least. Getting the Classic act way back in June was a delicious treat, and it'd really, really suck if we got an improved version of the same.

Hm, I'd be satisfied with any of the Modern acts, but having M. Rooftop Run as the demo level would be a nice move on their part since its original game was the first with the "Modern Sonic Gameplay" and all.

There is! THERE IS!

Agh, I know exactly what you're feeling. I'm so hyped for this game but if I sat and played Rooftop Run or something, I know I won't be able to shake the feeling of being spoilt but at the same time, I know I won't be able to resist whatever it is D:

SEGA, SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

• Thumbs Up 4

Agh, I know exactly what you're feeling. I'm so hyped for this game but if I sat and played Rooftop Run or something, I know I won't be able to shake the feeling of being spoilt but at the same time, I know I won't be able to resist whatever it is D:

SEGA, SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

This. This entirely. You know what I wouldn't be against though? A full intro movie. Not a a cutscene, but the intro to the game. Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NfCfof6Lo.

C&P'd from a different topic so I don't have to retype everything I typed once.

Okay so I went to my mall to see what this whole play free video games was about and play Generations. I can honestly say it's great. SDD is useless. That was the biggest problem, aside from getting us to homing and BOOSH being on different buttons. Something else I think I should point out. It plays more like Colors/Colours than unleashed. In a way, I don't mind it, but at the same time I got slightly annoyed by it. The speed is still there along with everything that made Unleashed pure sex. But like snake drifting (Slap in the face for me) and the air boost are not as great. I can def see the modern version of the game getting an easy 9 or greater.

Classic was basically the same as the E3 demo. Nothing really new here but I can def see this side also getting a 9. There was one minor glitch I saw during the modern GHZ but I'm damn sure it's gone by now. Also on the 360 I noticed very slight controller lag on the menus. But once the game loaded up it was gone. And it did slow down just a little right before the final stretch.

Final, it was a nice early look at a game I'm getting. The kids that were playing LOVED it. Along with a few adults I saw pick up the controller. I chose not to record it since it was all stuff we have seen in the past. By the way my best time after joking around with the demo was 1:59:(something). I knew where I could have done better but I don't plan on speedrunning that stage so it does not effect me.