Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

I am not convinced there will be a demo that day. I'd love to be proven wrong though...and for my xbox to magically start working again. :(

Did you try punching your xbox? Showing it some brutal love might get it working again.

Hes right though, best not get our hopes up too much, though SEGA know we're hyped and that we're waitin'

Why would you want Rooftop Run? It's one of the last stages and it hasn't been spoiled yet (not in a full playthrough). I'm hoping for a PC Demo but chances are low... Adventure DX, Heroes and Riders had a PC demo though.

Basically what others said: I want Modern Green Hill only. It seems perfect to hand out the first (and arguably most iconic) level as the demo I think. Getting both Modern and Classic out there for this level really makes me feel like I have a step into the game sorta, almost the feeling completing a tutorial I guess. All in all, it makes me feel like I'm ready for the game without getting to far into it.

It'd be nice to get a cutscene clip some how like someone suggested, but I honestly think we'll see the full shabang of the intro scene shortly through a leak of some sort. Just looking back at 06 and Unleashed anyways, it seems like our final week or something it'll pop up somewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1

French Sonic fansite Eversonic.fr has reported on this new demo announcement and thus also confirms the news.

After the demo released last June, a new demo of Sonic Generations is coming to Xbox Live and PSN for October 19. Indeed, it is the representative of Sega announced that the Micromania Games Tour, it's 6:20 in the video below:

http://light.everson...ualite-707.html

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd really love it if the demo includes the final versions of GHZ 1 and 2. First off because it's the only stage I want to play before getting the full game, and secondly because I really want to be able to compapre and constrast the June 23rd version of GHZ 1 to a new one. Besides the addition of Omochao, the only change I could see in recent videos is the a minor change to the background.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope it's not GHZ. We've seen far too much of it already, and it's such a simple stage, there's not much to learn from it.

I hope it's not GHZ. We've seen far too much of it already, and it's such a simple stage, there's not much to learn from it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd rather learn something about the game than play a level that's practically a video anyway.

GHZ is a good demo. The rest should "surprise" people, cause of how much better they are. Demo's are not meant to show the game at it's best, and most people know where that level is from.

IF we get Rooftop Run, I'd expect it to have a slightly altered level layout to make it easier like City Escape had at different Expo's. Rooftop Run is towards the end of the game after all.

I will be okay with everything. :D

I just want to have something until release. xD

Also i find it kinda weird that they said exclusive stage. huh.png

I will be okay with everything. biggrin.png

I just want to have something until release. xD

Also i find it kinda weird that they said exclusive stage. huh.png

I have only played Classic Green Hill once and I already know both Modern and Classics too well by now. I'd like to see City Escape since Moderns has been quite hard to see (and mostly hear).

I'd rather learn something about the game than play a level that's practically a video anyway.

You'll get that chance on november 1st/4th

Depending on what the demo is depends on if I'm going to download it or not. If it's not CE or GHZ I'm not going to touch it. I'll just continue to read yalls impressions and wait for Battlefield to hold me over til Generations. GHZ is enough for anyone til the games comes out. CE is pushing it and any other level is waaaay more than enough.