Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Depending on what the demo is depends on if I'm going to download it or not. If it's not CE or RTR I'm not going to touch it. I'll just continue to read yalls impressions and wait for Battlefield to hold me over til Generations. GHZ is enough for anyone til the games comes out. CE is pushing it and any other level is waaaay more than enough.

Are you like way too cool for Green Hill or something?

While I do hope it is City Escape, he said an exclusive level, which probably means a level not played by the public yet...so yeah, expecting some Rooftop run.

Are you like way too cool for Green Hill or something?

Typed it wrong. I meant to say GHZ not RTR.

I'm hoping it's Green Hill, City Escape, or Rooftop Run. We've seen all of them plenty of times, and the latter we played countlessly in Unleashed so I won't mind seeing it's Generation's reveal early.

I'm hoping it's Green Hill, City Escape, or Rooftop Run. We've seen all of them plenty of times, and the latter we played countlessly in Unleashed so I won't mind seeing it's Generation's reveal early.

Except then I'd have to pay for it.

So you want the game for free then? I want my Collectors Edition for free too but hey, we can't have everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can you guess stop harassing Dio? I know you love him and all but I don't want to see the love.

So you want the game for free then? I want my Collectors Edition for free too but hey, we can't have everything.
I would like a demo for free (as is the custom, from what I've seen), so I can better determine whether I should spend my money on the full game.

And I would like that demo to actually have an effect on my opinion of the game, so I'd prefer a level that I haven't seen a dozen times before and is so simple I won't get much out of playing it as compared to watching it.

I would like a demo for free (as is the custom, from what I've seen), so I can better determine whether I should spend my money on the full game.

And I would like that demo to actually have an effect on my opinion of the game, so I'd prefer a level that I haven't seen a dozen times before and is so simple I won't get much out of playing it as compared to watching it.

You could just rent it.

Yo, why is everyone egging on Dio so much?

If he likes the game, that's okay.

If he doesn't like the game, that's cool too.

Not everyone is going to find Generations perfect, and just because someone is pointing out flaws in a game (Which every game has by the way) doesn't mean they hate it.

...just sayin. People have different opinions, who are we to bash someone else because of what they think?

• Thumbs Up 5

Not everyone is going to find Generations perfect, and just because someone is pointing out flaws in a game (Which every game has by the way) doesn't mean they hate it.

...just sayin. People have different opinions, who are we to bash someone else because of what they think?

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously i think it will be Rooftop Run.

For various reasons.

1) They said exclusive level and i don't think they will make a new level just for a demo. lol

2) The hacked demo said so and the dates were close too.

3) The 1st demo even though it was a birthday present to us from SEGA it had the Classic Green Hill inside and half of the game is in 2D. Rooftop Run is the level from Unleashed and there was the 1st time we experienced the 2.5D/3D gameplay mechanic.

Well that's my take on this. :)

You could just rent it.

This is almost as good as "Did I Stutter?"

I'ma use this from now on to shut people up.

Dont be a Biatch and Rent, support the company and purchase what could be the best sonic ever, if you dont like you can turn it in for a tasty mc'gangbang sandwich

I just wanna try and round up all the "can we please get back on topic/this is off-topic" posts in the last few months. They MUST be in the hundreds by now.

On a website I go to frequently, CBR, the mods have things called "Thread Drifts", when the topic of discussion goes away from the original intent. So instead of killing the interesting discussion and debates dead every single time they veer off-topic, you can have a separate thread for them to live out their usefulness and eventually die down. Everybody gets to keep talking about what interested them at the time, and we still have dedicated threads to particular subjects.

Otherwise, we'll just gonna keep this three act play going on a daily basis("Initial topic, conversation veers off, shut up guys and go back to step one")

I'd really love a demo! While I would love to buy it right away I currently do not have the money to spend on a new game (I have to book myself a table at a comic convention), so it'd at least give me my fix until whenever I do. I would really love to play either Chemical Plant or Sky Sanctuary personally...but whatever level they choose would be fine by me. As for the topic of renting/demos... I'd rather just have a really nice demo that is free so the people who might not be inclined to drop any sort of cash whatsoever to try it can play it and then make their decision without dropping a cent beforehand. Renting still is an out of pocket expense (albeit a very small one) and I doubt anyone who has only a passing interest in the game/or is terribly cautious about it would be more likely to try it if they had to pay money to do so first. Demos are good :P

Is the demo only being released in the france PSN on that day or... everywhere?