Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Really? The Game Over music doesn't have a remix of the Game Over music?

It has both. Take a look:

I kind of miss the one they used in Adventure, but this one's starting to grow on me. Keeps the whole "make a choice, slowmo!" vibe.

It has both. Take a look:

I kind of miss the one they used in Adventure, but this one's starting to grow on me. Keeps the whole "make a choice, slowmo!" vibe.

I wish from the bottom of my heart to see in the final game The 2 Sonics there and the 2 Tails telling them to go! NAO THAT'S CLASSIC!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

Thankfully my LG 37" inch doesn't have any and if it has i can't notice it at all.

It's LG! What did you expect? LIFE IS GOOD with an LG TV. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Not sure if this has been noted yet, but in the demo, if you hold up or down in a 2D section while doing the Homing attack, he'll HA towards the screen, stopping him completely. Glitch or not, it's kinda cool.

Speaking of Glitches, have you guys tried this out yet? It's fun.

Edited by Nintendoga

No idea where to put this. No idea what the point was in locking the preview topic, either.

Because people weren't using it for it's intended purpose, it fell out of use and are we really in the dire need of more previews and impressions from obscure sites and people when the game is pretty much almost out?

• Thumbs Up 1

I just have a question does anyone know how come modern sonic's double jump(the one from sonic colors) wasn't included in Generations?

I just have a question does anyone know how come modern sonic's double jump(the one from sonic colors) wasn't included in Generations?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Sonic only had a double jump in Colors because it have heavy emphasis on a lot of platforming. and the midair control wasn't so good, a double jump helped anyway.

Generations is about 70% 3D, and most of the platforming doesn't require high jumps anyway, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

I figured it was based off of complaints that you did a homing attack when you meant to do a double jump. The mid-air dash and homing attack are similar enough to be mapped to the same button, really.

Not sure if anyone else has played Generations in 3D (On PS3 with a 3D TV), but its an out-standing experience.

I figured it was based off of complaints that you did a homing attack when you meant to do a double jump. The mid-air dash and homing attack are similar enough to be mapped to the same button, really.

Not sure if anyone else has played Generations in 3D (On PS3 with a 3D TV), but its an out-standing experience.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, there are people that own 3D TVs?! Colour me surprised o_o Those things just seem so not worth the price at the moment.

Of course there are, especially when you get it from your Aunt and Uncle for $750 dollars when they go and buy a new television.

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

Of course there are, especially when you get it from your Aunt and Uncle for $750 dollars when they go and buy a new television.

Oh yeah I know obviously people own them. Merely exaggerating and making a joke, since they're so uncommon =P

Oh yeah I know obviously people own them. Merely exaggerating and making a joke, since they're so uncommon =P

Haha, ok.

But still, its fun to play it in 3D.

Edited by Strickerx5

Actually i had an awesome experience playing Generations on a 3D Tv on a 360.

I can tell you guys. If Moderm Green Hill looks so good from a demo version i can't start to imagine how Modern Sky Sanctuary will look in the final game.

*drools*

Please stop teasing me with that. I need to hurry up and get a new TV. LG or not....(yeah it better be LG)

I'm telling you dude. Everything pops out and you can adjust it how much you want it. I am really jealous cause i don't have a 3D Tv myself and i can't be on my friend's house all the day. :D