Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Who else thinks that the boost has been slowed down enough that GHZ is still fun, even if you don't use it? Aside from a few areas that have enemies in your way, I don't think it's as necessary anymore, and that's a good thing.

I'm telling you dude. Everything pops out and you can adjust it how much you want it. I am really jealous cause i don't have a 3D Tv myself and i can't be on my friend's house all the day. biggrin.png

Rent out a 3D movie screen at a theater. That'll show him.

• Thumbs Up 5

Who else thinks that the boost has been slowed down enough that GHZ is still fun, even if you don't use it? Aside from a few areas that have enemies in your way, I don't think it's as necessary anymore, and that's a good thing.

I played Green Hill boosting all the way and no-boosting at all. Both ways were fun. About the enemies that stand in the way. Sliding is your friend. ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

I played Green Hill boosting all the way and no-boosting at all. Both ways were fun. About the enemies that stand in the way. Sliding is your friend. wink.png

Yeah, I played it numerous times without boosting...it's still awesome smile.png

Using that sexy spindash drift without boosting just shows all it's glory!

Edited by KrazyBean14

I need to save money for 3D TV. And so much games this year. But hey I've got CE of Generations :D

hey, i don't know if im beating a dead horse by asking this, but has anyone (other than that one guy who made a video) had input lag for the PS3 demo? My Xbox did RRoD on me last week and im planning to get a PS3 next month. I heard it had something to do with the TV you own, mostly Samsung(which i unfortunately own) So is it the game or console or the TV?because im gonna be so pissed if i gotta play all the new games coming out with input lag bugging the shit out of me :[

Played through modern green hill without even touching the D-pad or the left stick. Try it. It works!

• Thumbs Up 2

Granted in order to do it you need to press buttons at just the right time, it's still pretty lame that it's possible.

EDIT: Well actually, your timing doesn't even have to be particularly precise...

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Considering I've done Apotos, Mazuri, Spagonia, and Empire City stickless, I don't really see that as a compelling argument.

• Thumbs Up 5

hey, i don't know if im beating a dead horse by asking this, but has anyone (other than that one guy who made a video) had input lag for the PS3 demo? My Xbox did RRoD on me last week and im planning to get a PS3 next month. I heard it had something to do with the TV you own, mostly Samsung(which i unfortunately own) So is it the game or console or the TV?because im gonna be so pissed if i gotta play all the new games coming out with input lag bugging the shit out of me :[

I've done Modern Green Hill without using Left stick, D-Pad, Quick step and Drift. Only jump, boost and slide. And its just sad. Thats why I want to see Chemical Plant, Sky Sanctuary, City Escape and Crisis City on my loading screen.

Edited by HUNTER297

Considering I've done Apotos, Mazuri, Spagonia, and Empire City stickless, I don't really see that as a compelling argument.

Edited by V0YANT
  • Thumbs Up 7

So you need to be able to beat every stage without the left stick for beating Green Hill without the left stick to be an argument? Huh.

Edit: You changed the post, so this doesn't make sense anymore :P.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

So you need to be able to beat every stage without the left stick for beating Green Hill without the left stick to be an argument? Huh.

Edited by V0YANT

If you do it in Chemical Plant, Sky Sanctuary (HA!), Speed Highway, City Escape, Seaside Hill (HAHAHA!), Crisis City, Roof Top Run (Hahahah!), and Planet Wisp...THEN you have an argument ABOUT THIS GAME NOT ANOTHER ONE!

Now if you'd kindly stop blowing a gasket, maybe you can step back for a moment and try to understand what I was actually saying?

"It's just a tutorial level" does not convince me, because I've beaten more than the first level in a very similar game. I'm not saying that I know I'll be able to do that in this game, but "it's a tutorial" is not sufficient reason to believe that I can't.

Edited by V0YANT

"It's just a tutorial level" does not convince me, because I've beaten more than the first level in a very similar game. I'm not saying that I know I'll be able to do that in this game, but "it's a tutorial" is not sufficient reason to believe that I can't.

Considering Unleashed isn't similar at all in terms of level design, I haven't the slightest how your argument is supposed to make sense either.

Edit: And hell, let's make this easy. Before you continue this debate, find me the Unleashed equivalent of Sky Sanctuary. If you can do that for me, I'll gladly carry on.

Edited by Dissident

That being said... I loved Sonic Adventure 2. I hated the Rose/Knuckles levels because they amounted to running/flying around an environment looking for items to find/dig up and it had a time limit.

Rose? Amy can fly?

:P