Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Is the demo only being released in the france PSN on that day or... everywhere?

lol, the updates are regional. It'll be put up on the European PSN and XBLA on Wednesday 19th because that's when both services update in Europe. The demo will also be available in America, but I'm not sure when PSN or XBLA updates over there. One of them, PSN I think, updates on Tuesday so if you're lucky it might be up then.

lol, the updates are regional. It'll be put up on the European PSN and XBLA on Wednesday 19th because that's when both services update in Europe. The demo will also be available in America, but I'm not sure when PSN or XBLA updates over there. One of them, PSN I think, updates on Tuesday so if you're lucky it might be up then.

Good, i didnt feel like making another PSN account it was hard making EU and JP account....

I believe the US gets demos on Tuesdays while the rest of the weekly content comes on wednesday. Either way we'll find out in the coming days.

US PS Store updates on Tuesdays, while the EU PS Store and Xbox Live worldwide update on Wednesdays.

• Thumbs Up 2

US PS Store updates on Tuesdays, while the EU PS Store and Xbox Live worldwide updates on Wednesdays.

Don't forget though.

Not sure about XBL but this definately happens for the PSN. Sometimes content can get added on specific days if devs request it.

The last lot of Sonic Generations stuff got put on outside a regular update.

Don't forget though.

Not sure about XBL but this definately happens for the PSN. Sometimes content can get added on specific days if devs request it.

The last lot of Sonic Generations stuff got put on outside a regular update.

It's certainly unusual for that to happen though. With the first demo it made sense because birthday celebrations and all that jazz, with this one though it's just a run of the mill demo.

Also, are we 100% sure this is happening now?

It's certainly unusual for that to happen though. With the first demo it made sense because birthday celebrations and all that jazz, with this one though it's just a run of the mill demo.

Also, are we 100% sure this is happening now?

Yep. The translation from the SEGA France rep's announcement has been confirmed by folks in the community and staff members at French Sonic fansites Planete Sonic and Eversonic. Eversonic put the news up on their site too.

Has it been confirmed what the demo's levels are yet?

Nope. The SEGA France rep said it would be an 'exclusive level', which leads me to believe that hacked stuff about Rooftop Run could be right. Planete Sonic staffer Metal-Mighty told me last night that he was contacting that same SEGA rep to get clarification on the demo contents, but I've not heard anything yet.

Has it been confirmed what the demo's levels are yet?

If we knew, we probably wouldn't be guessing what it will be. :P

But yeah, general thought consensus is either Modern Green Hill, or Modern Rooftop Run. Those two are the likeliest.

This is almost as good as "Did I Stutter?"

I'ma use this from now on to shut people up.

Yet, I don't have any Up reps for it. /totally not jealous.

snapback.pngjeremycarrier, on 16 October 2011 - 02:26 PM, said:

I just wanna try and round up all the "can we please get back on topic/this is off-topic" posts in the last few months. They MUST be in the hundreds by now.

On a website I go to frequently, CBR, the mods have things called "Thread Drifts", when the topic of discussion goes away from the original intent. So instead of killing the interesting discussion and debates dead every single time they veer off-topic, you can have a separate thread for them to live out their usefulness and eventually die down. Everybody gets to keep talking about what interested them at the time, and we still have dedicated threads to particular subjects.

Otherwise, we'll just gonna keep this three act play going on a daily basis("Initial topic, conversation veers off, shut up guys and go back to step one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBttB07jW4. I ever rarely see suggestions taken seriously here.

Hmm Sony America says nothing about the demo on theiir "this week's releases" article:

http://blog.us.plays...1-new-releases/

Ammm...The demo is still coming right?

Personally, not to sound downing, but i don't think there is going to be a demo....yet, just have to wait and see.

it may be a secret though that they wanna surpise and annouce it to us later today or summet.

If it's exclusive, I'd like Chemical Plant, because Rooftop Run is one of the last stages and I can't see it in a Demo.

If i had to choose i'd pick Modern Green Hill or Chemical Plant. For the simple reason that i don't want to spoil myself with the RR.

Of course if it is RR i won't say no. :lol:

I expect some kind of blog announcement from SEGA today.

More likely they will do it via FB or Twitter first.

Make a another account just to be safe

Nah. If you guys dont remember when June demo was rumored SCEA didnt mention it as well. SCEE was first around 1pm British time one EU PS blog (store updates are posted around this time)

Hmm Sony America says nothing about the demo on theiir "this week's releases" article:

http://blog.us.plays...1-new-releases/

Ammm...The demo is still coming right?

afraid%20(300%20x%20300).jpg

At the bottom of the page, there's this little note.

[Editor’s Note: The following dates are subject to change. Game details are gathered from Press Releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]

There has been no press release for the Generations demo (yet?) so that might explain why it's not listed?

Edited by ENVY

Oh, so in actual fact they don't have a complete list of what's going up specifically, just what whoever writes the blog knows about.

well anyway when this demo is out i hope they find another wallpaper, the last one was awsome

well anyway when this demo is out i hope they find another wallpaper, the last one was awsome

You mean the XMB BG?? on the last demo