Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Is this for gold members only?

Oh, and they're probably giving us GHZ since it's more like the tutorial stage.

Edited by sonfan1984

Wow, if this demo is exclusive to Europe then SEGA are treating Europe WAY too well. First an exclusive Collectors Edition then an exclusive Demo???

Damn, that would be like a MASSIVE 'F U' to everyone else!

EDIT: US PS3 owners have to wait for another week?? Damn...

Edited by KrazyBean14

How to get the Demo on October 19th if you live in the US and own a PS3.

1: Create an EU PSN account.

2: Download and install the Demo.

3: Log in using your US account.

4: Play the Sonic Generations demo.

5: Find something remarkably small to moan about, mention it's not like the good old days just to really rub it in.

Alternative method.

1: Move to Europe.

2: Enjoy our wine.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 9

And fixed.

Sheesh, not everyone here plays on Sony...

I wasn't assuming everyone plays on PS3. I'm getting this game for Xbox 360. It's common knowledge that everything on Xbox Live releases worldwide on the same day. The initial EU Xbox Live date confirmation in turn confirmed the US release date.

I wasn't assuming everyone plays on PS3. I'm getting this game for Xbox 360. It's common knowledge that everything on Xbox Live releases worldwide on the same day. The initial EU Xbox Live date confirmation in turn confirmed the US release date.

0-0 I had no idea.

0-0 I had no idea.

Yep :) I wish the PlayStation Store would work the same way.

This could help in the future...

In any case, I hope it isn't Gold exclusive this time, when we're this close to the release.

I'm not console bashing (I own all 3), but I wouldn't be surprised if the later US PS3 release is to do with that report from a few weeks or so back about Xbox Live's T&C's for publishers, which state multiplatform digital content can't be released on rival platforms before it's released on Xbox Live Marketplace. So, if SEGA released it with the US's Tuesday PS Store update, then it would have been released a day before the Xbox 360 version.

I'm not console bashing (I own all 3), but I wouldn't be surprised if the later US PS3 release is to do with that report a few weeks or so ago about Xbox Live's T&C's for publishers, which state multiplatform digital content can't be released on rival platforms before it's released on Xbox Live Marketplace. So, if SEGA released it with the US's Tuesday PS Store update, then it would have been released a day before the Xbox 360 version.

Heh, that's some strategic marketing. I knew about the policy, but because of the update times it forces content to come out on 360 almost a full week before it does on PS3. Talk about cheeky.

So let me get this straight...US Xbox owners get the demo on the 19th? Or do we have to wait till the 25?

So let me get this straight...US Xbox owners get the demo on the 19th? Or do we have to wait till the 25?

US Xbox get it on the 19th, the only people who have to wait are the US PS3 owners.

360 gets it on 19th in Europe and North America. PS3 gets it on the 19th in Europe and the 25th in North America.

Edited by MarcelloF

As Envy said, you get it on the 19th. For clarification for anyone else:

USA and Canada

360: October 19th

PS3: October 25th

Europe

PS3: October 19th

Edited by Blue Blood

US Xbox get it on the 19th, the only people who have to wait are the US PS3 owners.

US Xbox get it on the 19th

get it on the 19th

on the 19th

awwww-yeah.jpg

Let the SPEED RUNNING OF MODERN GREEN HILL BEGIN!!!

IMA SMOKE ALL YAHLL!!!!!

Sorry my inner ghetto locked up deep inside got a hold of me....

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 6

As Envy said, you get it on the 19th. For clarification for anyone else:

USA and Canada

PS3: October 25th

Europe

PS3: October 19th

Well

Actually... log in using an EU account... get your demo on October 19th too.

I want people to hack this demo to no end and see if there are any new music files stored inside. I need a Classic Seaside Hill fix.;~;

When I get the demo, I probably won't speedrun it. Just gonna take my time walking around the area and see if there's anything anyone happened to miss when they played through it, somehow.

Edited by Razor Wind