Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Gonna have to blow in my pants, EU so i'm sorted, this demo should keep me excited till release, time to chanage the settings to french *Homing attack "HAUGH"

So, this is the official demo for the game? SWEET!

WHY do I have to go to College on Wednesday... sad.png

• Thumbs Up 1

*Goes to class at 1:30 on Wednesday. Day is done at 4:30.*

I'm good to go.

I remember a while back that the purple rock bit near the end of the M. GHZ level was removed because people complained about it too much for arbitrary reasons. Wonder if this demo will reflect this change. Depends on how old it is, I guess; I wonder if there are any new changes from what we've seen.

*Goes to class at 1:30 on Wednesday. Day is done at 4:30.*

I'm good to go.

I remember a while back that the purple rock bit near the end of the M. GHZ level was removed because people complained about it too much for arbitrary reasons. Wonder if this demo will reflect this change. Depends on how old it is, I guess; I wonder if there are any new changes from what we've seen.

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 1

"SEGA of America has revealed via the SEGA Blog that US PS3 fans will get the demo October 25th."

HAH! NOPE!

My alternate EU PSN account "Bentley Johnathan" says otherwise.

Green hill heh? Good choice. Glad they decided not to spoil any of the other stages in this demo. But here comes the next thing.....PSN version is going to get hacked nasty again.

"SEGA of America has revealed via the SEGA Blog that US PS3 fans will get the demo October 25th."

Green hill heh? Good choice. Glad they decided not to spoil any of the other stages in this demo. But here comes the next thing.....PSN version is going to get hacked nasty again.

• Thumbs Up 1

All right, so I made an EU account. Around what time (UK time) does the PSN update on Wednesdays? I just need to know that to do the math so I know the U.S. time.

All right, so I made an EU account. Around what time (UK time) does the PSN update on Wednesdays? I just need to know that to do the math so I know the U.S. time.

Yeah, I put in 321 Fake Street as my London address.

Edit: All right, so I'm looking at Noon or 1 PM.

Edited by Hero Of Fate
  • Thumbs Up 1

Usually 3-4P.M UK time but sometimes its later like 5 P.M but it doesnt happen frequently (BTW its UK time)

Bro, I just mentioned that I've created my own seperate EU PSN account so I could download exclusive european PSN content. That's how I got the first Generations demo a few hours before it went up in the US.

All you need to do is create a new username in the Playstation 3 dash, and then re-sign up for PSN with that username. You don't need actual details; any old bullshit will work.

Ah, alright, I'll do anything to play the game before it's release.

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

So Green Hill huh? Actually I'm happy with this choice. The game will be relased in 2 weeks anyway so this wont spoile much and will keep my "Alive".

• Thumbs Up 1