Awoo.

Mississippi's proposed Amendment 26 to ban birth control and abortion

Mega

This right here is why I support top-down government - so they can squash anything this dangerously retarded from the top. You don't let stupids run around in positions of authority, and you certainly don't leave them unchecked.

Oh for fuck's sake.

There's seven billion of us. Demanding reduced use of birth control COMBINED with forced completion of every initiated pregnancy is pretty much begging for humanity to go extinct through overpopulation. That's the big picture. The small picture is them being ignorant evil-minded bastards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh for fuck's sake.

There's seven billion of us. Demanding reduced use of birth control COMBINED with forced completion of every initiated pregnancy is pretty much begging for humanity to go extinct through overpopulation. That's the big picture. The small picture is them being ignorant evil-minded bastards.

Actually that'sexactly what they want to do... I don't know how it is in US but here in Europe majority of countries suffer cause of population getting older. For example: here in Poland if birth rate keeps its level in 10 years only 30% of people will be in working age and because of that retirement age will be rised up which will make it harder for young people to find jobs and so on.

It seems that America wants to avoid it. I'm not saying that I agree with what they say, I just try to understand their reasoning and I think I understand it (partialy).

Now to the actuall bill. Woman should have a right to do what she wants to do with her body. But what saddens me is that Father cannot do anything in situation where his Wife (for example) wants to abort the "to-be Baby". There should be a law that allows

father to at least say something in such situation. I think that if Father is Husband of the Woman he should have some rights in such case.

Note that it's only my opinion and I still respect Woman rights.

• Thumbs Up 1

Too many people in the world. We gotta cut back, yo.