Awoo.

Silver's potential...

CrownSlayers Shadow

He travels to the past, the flux-capacitor in his time-machine breaks, and he stays in the past. And there you go, he can show up as often as Sega wants him to without them having to come up with excuses about it.

Eh...problem. We have a series where he could find some other way to get back to his future. Not exactly simple when the plot could easily allow for him to go back home. I'd say there needs to be something that forces him to stay in the present even if he had access to the future.

silver has potential alright

to be shitty

And he's already fulfilled that tenfold.

You think you can actually be constructive instead of bashing the character? We're not going to have that here either.

Eh...problem. We have a series where he could find some other way to get back to his future. Not exactly simple when the plot could easily allow for him to go back home. I'd say there needs to be something that forces him to stay in the present even if he had access to the future.

You think you can actually be constructive instead of bashing the character? We're not going to have that here either.

he has potential alright

to be shitty

And he's already fulfilled that tenfold.

So have you my friend.wink.png

Only diffrence is that your better at it.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

So have you my friend.wink.png

Only diffrence is that your better at it.biggrin.png

Damn straight, no one is better at being a

USELESS SACK OF SHIT

than me, DOCTOR GODDAMN JACKSTRAW. Excuse me while i fap to rule 34 of robotnik and complain on the internet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, enough.

It's fine to dislike a character or even to state that fact... as long as you explain why, are civil, and it contributes to the discussion at hand. Bashing a character (or a forum member, for that matter) and contributing nothing to the topic... that's not allowed. So cut it out. Now.

Edit:

Damn straight, no one is better at being a

USELESS SACK OF SHIT

than me, DOCTOR GODDAMN JACKSTRAW. Excuse me while i fap to rule 34 of robotnik and complain on the internet.

Doctor Jackstraw... one more post like that and you're suspended for a week. I'm really getting tired of your spam. Back on topic, please.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd admittedly like something to happen to establish Blaze and SIlver as friends and partners again. Blaze paling around with Amy, Cream, and Marine is nice, as is Silver's occasional interaction with Espio, but at the same time I feel that Silver and Blaze still have potential for a meaningful, entertaining dynamic. Having him stay in the past like Batson suggested is one way, though I'm not entirely sure if taking the time travel aspect from SIlver's character would play out well in the long run...I guess it would depend, like anything in the series, really, on the execution of the idea.

At least the ways that the Mario and Sonic crossover games and Colours DS gave SIlver and Blaze a chance to meet was a step in the right direction.

I don't know Silver seems to have time control down pat so i don't think he would end up in a diifferent time period than he wanted to be in. I mean he traveled in sonic 06 exactly where he needed to be ( time wise mind you). Also i don't think he could be captuer because you can use pyhic powers even if your hands were tied. Hes pretty strong to seeing how hwe beat Sonic. I understand where your going with him being a villan but even when he was one ( to Sonic atleast) he didn't kill Sonic when he had the chance and later asked himself the question is alright to take the life of another even you have no choise which for me that scene defined Silvers character and is why i like Silver so much. Not only that but i don't think Silver is as stupid as Knuckles. Mephiles tricked him once so i don't think he would fall for any other tricks like that

Let me say this, I am a huge fan of Silver. He's probably my favorite Sonic character so of course I'd say he has an amazing amount of potential. Nah, not just amazing, but the most! I feel that his personality can open up so many doors for him. He can become one of the deepest (personality wise) and most developed characters in the Sonic universe. Those bits of doubt he showed in Sonic 06 separates him from all the head strong male characters you see in the series. I feel like he's the kind of character to always feel as if he's carrying the entire world on his shoulders.

Ignoring how he plays for the time being, I just want to see him in lots of different situations. He can add lots if explored properly.. like many Sonic characters *ahem*. My dream situation? Put him with Knuckles. I admittedly can't remember many details in regards to the master emerald, echidna stuff, blah blah blah.. but I'm sure something plausible can be written to get them together. I like having things more character driven rather than plot driven.. so if there's a will, there's a way!

Well... in any case, if it could work with Blaze, and with Sonic '06's questionable place in canon, I'd say Silver could be given a role in Blaze's world, and expand his role and character there. The two are generally associated with one another, but since '06 was reset, there's no set background that these two share. I'd say work on that at least.