Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight OST to be released in US/EU

Lukar

Soooo... I was checking my YouTube subscriptions, and saw that

However, that's not what truly caught my eye.

Knight of The Wind', theme song for 'Sonic and the Black Knight' for Wii. We will let you know the details of the soundtrack CD of SBK soon. It will be out for US / EU market in the near future. Unfortunately only left channel had been recorded for this performance, we don't have stereo files or individual files. Enjoy! - Johnny & Jun / Crush40

Filmed by the webmaster of our myspace page. We had really great audiences there and we hope to have the similar ones in your country too. Enjoy! - Johnny & Jun / Crush40

So, it seems like the days of SA2 and Sonic Heroes have returned. ^^ It really looks like Sega's taking Sonic more seriously, what with a bunch of fan service in SatBK and everything. Comments?

Edited by Lukar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awesome.

I think one difference here is that this is the first soundtrack being done by Jun Senoue since Shadow the Hedgehog. Jun did do some work on Sonic Rivals 2, but he wasn't the primary one doing the music. He WAS the primary one doing the music for SA2, SH, and Shadow, though.

And yeah, I heard this, too. I really want to get my hands on the vocal tracks mostly, but also the main album. ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

Jun did True Blue, which he also tried (and failed) to localise didn't he?

Was SA2 and Heroes released in Europe? I never knew that before... if these came out here, I'd definitely buy them, even if I've already downloaded it by then!

• Thumbs Up 1

Jun did True Blue, which he also tried (and failed) to localise didn't he?

Was SA2 and Heroes released in Europe? I never knew that before... if these came out here, I'd definitely buy them, even if I've already downloaded it by then!

Eh, I dunno about Europe, but here in the States, they released the soundtracks for SA2 and Heroes. The SA2 soundtrack only had 26 songs (All character themes except for Amy's, and I think every level BGM, as well as Live and Learn and a remix of the Chao songs. I managed to buy it when it was released.) and was released by Tokyopop, but I'm not sure about the soundtrack for Heroes.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Heroes American soundtrack had every level theme, but some of them were cut short, not that it affects it very much though. It also had some menu music, but it lacks the multiplayer and jingle tunes, as well as most of the boss themes. Sonic Adventure 2's American soundtrack was more of a "best of" soundtrack featuring arbitrary themes. It doesn't even come close to having all of the level tunes, and it's actually pretty crap due to leaving out way too many good songs.

• Thumbs Up 1

This looks interesting. But I got to like the whole BK soundtrack to get this copy. XD

Edited by Spicylicious
  • Thumbs Up 1

I already have the two Japanese releases preordered, but I'll probably pick up a U.S. release just to add to my SONIC soundtrack collection.

• Thumbs Up 1