Awoo.

Discussion of Super Forms(And possibly other alt forms)

Blazey Firekitty

Well if by some strange reason a Super Eggman were to actually show his face, I'd imagine a physically competent Eggy with a stupidly high intelligence that pretty much allows him to predict every single move the players gonna make and be able to counter any type of attack with his awesome IQ leaving him virtually untouchable. Think of the Egg-sterminator from Sonic X only a little toned down strength wise.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Phos

• Blazey Firekitty

• Dr. Mechano

Well if by some strange reason a Super Eggman were to actually show his face, I'd imagine a physically competent Eggy with a stupidly high intelligence that pretty much allows him to predict every single move the players gonna make and be able to counter any type of attack with his awesome IQ leaving him virtually untouchable. Think of the Egg-sterminator from Sonic X only a little toned down strength wise.

But since Sonic always beats Eggman anyways, if Super Sonic were to face Super Eggman, I think S.S. would still win, because it kinda seems like their Chaos abilities would balance the other's out. It's hard to explain, but I think that if that occured, Sonic could still win even though Eggman would be "virtually untouchable".

And I couldn't envision Eggman's body being as much out of proportion to his head as the Leader's is. XD

The big belly helps support the big brain. :lol:

But since Sonic always beats Eggman anyways, if Super Sonic were to face Super Eggman, I think S.S. would still win, because it kinda seems like their Chaos abilities would balance the other's out. It's hard to explain, but I think that if that occured, Sonic could still win even though Eggman would be "virtually untouchable".

Exactly, only in this instance, Sonic would have to really think outside of the box in order to break through Eggman. This would be a battle that he could not beat with sheer strength alone since Eggman would just throw whatever Sonic threw back at him.

Very breifly, I'm fine with the amount we have now. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze.

Though some changes I'd make, I'd have Super Tails look like Turbo Tails from the comics because it's childish and fitting to the character, and I'd give Super Knuckles a better aura.

If I could add one more, it'd be Metal Sonic.

Then there's Super Scourge. He's just plain AWESOME

If I could add one more, it'd be Metal Sonic.
Well, we did have a Super Mecha Sonic as Knuckles' final boss in S3&K. Edited by A Ham Sandwich

Well, we did have a Super Mecha Sonic as Knuckles' final boss in S3&K.

Well, considering it powered up with the Master Emerald, would that be considered a true Super form, or something else that happened to be very similar?

Though some changes I'd make, I'd have Super Tails look like Turbo Tails from the comics because it's childish and fitting to the character, and I'd give Super Knuckles a better aura.

The new Turbo Tails was cool in its own way, but I liked the original design for him better. Kept the childish caped look, but with a nifty little wizard's hood hanging off of it, and a neat red coloring for Tails' fur, plus the cape being blue to compliment that coloring.

Well, considering it powered up with the Master Emerald, would that be considered a true Super form, or something else that happened to be very similar?

It's good enough for me. Even Sonic's done that, albeit in the comics.

Question!

Is Darkspine sonic's dark super form or just another super form? That really confuses me since everywhere I read DS is suppose to be his super dark form, but according to the game (my thoughts) he didnt seems really pissed. It seemed like it was just time for him to go super and beat another cliche'd Final boss.

Edited by SHADIC360©

Question!

Is Darkspine sonic's dark super form or just another super form? That really confuses me since everywhere I read DS is suppose to be his super dark form, but according to the game (my thoughts) he didnt seems really pissed. It seemed like it was just time for him to go super and beat another cliche'd Final boss.

Nothing in-game ever suggests he loses control of himself or becomes "bad" in any way shape or form. His angry voice is a result of the swirling emotions inside him the World Rings cause, and even then, only the "positive" ones go into him (so I heard at least). A lot of people think of him as a "dark Super Sonic" for two reasons:

1. He resembles Dark Super Sonic from Sonic X.

2. He was the first non-Super Sonic transformation. At the time it seemed like something really different, but now Black Knight has arrived, Darkspine sits on the same level of notability as

Excalibur Sonic

* does.

*Black Knight Final Boss spoiler

I read from a few places that he absorbed anger ring and a few others but I don't remember the others.

A lot of people think of him as a "dark Super Sonic" for two reasons:
Also, y'know...Darkspine.

I think it's pretty obvious that Darkspine is some form of negative transformation. That doesn't mean he turns into an evil monster; he's just tapping into a different set of emotions than usual.

Darkspine - When Sonic accidentally absorbs the power of the World Rings, he is transformed into an angrier version of himself similar to Dark Super Sonic from Sonic X.

"Dark Super Sonic" looks exactly like Super Sonic, except he's completely black, has a blue aura, and no eyes. Sonic achieved this form by accidentally channeling the power of the Metarex's fake Chaos Emeralds, via his own anger. As such, "Dark Super Sonic" is completely rage driven. He quickly destroys both of the machines the Metarex were using to test Sonic and enjoys doing do (hinted by a mad cackle).

I'd prefer Dark Super Sonic but it's probably my Fleetway nostalgia speaking.

Edited by redmenace

angrier version of himself similar to Dark Super Sonic.

So technically he's not a Dark super form, just a super form?