Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Supporting Me sounds a bit remixed to me. Though who wants to bet the Modern Radical Highway will be the remix from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games?

Are you fucking kidding me? The

Silver Battle

is the most lazy, half-assed, hands down worst thing I've seen about this game. I know you guys were joking about the Straight Line Zone, but this takes it to a new low. There is not one part of the level that requires you to jump or else you'll fail.

Modern Emerald Coast looks like Modern Sky Sanctuary compared to this.

Edited by Mike Dawson

What? Supporting Me isn't a remix, either? DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS!

Actually, it is, but it's not all that different so whatever.

Half-ass attempt is so right. While I do not hate how this game is looking and I actually think it could be great 3DS title, I will admit that they decided to dick on half of the content put in the game... and now I say:

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS!

Are you fucking kidding me? The

Silver Battle

is the most lazy, half-assed, hands down worst thing I've seen about this game. I know you guys were joking about the Straight Line Zone, but this takes it to a new low. There is not one part of the level that requires you to jump or else you'll fail.

Modern Emerald Coast looks like Modern Sky Sanctuary compared to this.

Edited by sonfan1984

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't be pleased. While I'm glad the final boss in the 3DS version isn't just this massive annoying mess of a boss, it still feels like somethings missing from it.

Music from this gen's worst Sonic game for a stage from this gen's best Sonic game.

dat irony

Also, at least Silver attacks you, right ? And the race was almost lost, so it may not be as easy as it looks. I'm okay with it either way anyway, so meh. :v

Edited by Koopalmier
  • Thumbs Up 1

Damn. I'd rather play the battle with Silver on Sonic '06 than the 3DS version of Generations.

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 2

I can't wait to play the 3DS version now. I'm hoping I'll be able to spare some money for it when I'm paid December 2nd. I have that day and the Saturday off too biggrin.png I'll save my final judgement until I actually play it, but so far I think it looks like more fun that the console and PC version. I do really like the HD version, but as much as Modern Sonic's gameplay is improved, I'm still not fond of that gameplay style, as you all know.

Doctor MK's post has explained a lot of how I feel.

• Thumbs Up 2