Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

I don't care if the level design could be called Straight Line Zone.

But I care the greatest about the gameplay. If the gameplay is at least decent, then the game is decent.

Isn't level design kind of a big component of gameplay?

Anyway, it completely baffles me that Generations 3DS' rivals and bosses are so bland. This is the same Dimps that developed Rush blow-up-a-whale-from-the-inside Adventure, for god's sake!

Whatever. The game looks lousy but not godawful, and I can't claim to be too disappointed in it since my hopes weren't especially high to begin with. If I had a 3DS, I'd probably try to pick it up at a reduced price somewhere down the line.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, the Biolizard looked cool. It looked fun to play too.

Seeing as it was basically ripped from SA2 but in 2D, its kinda obvious

The point wasn't to create a boss for the rivals, the point was to make a race where you had to find the best routes to win. IMO, Silver is the worst one out of them.

Silver is the worst one out of them.

HEY!

Anyways, I'm actually excited about the Biolizard battle. Also, where does the Metal Sonic battle take place at again?

Edited by Future-Hedgehog

Seeing is different from playing. Yes, you can see the game. But that STILL isn't playing it.

Erm, nothing to deal with how the game plays? Isn't complaining about stuff like homing attack/bad level design/bad rival battles go into how the game plays?

• Thumbs Up 8

Actually, it was confirmed in Rivals followed by Generations HD, which then led to the 3ds version.

So yeah, 06 has left the building.rolleyes.gif

You mean he was previously fast in a game where all the friend characters were fast, and a game where he's fast only in the air?

wow!rolleyes.gif

You people just don't know how to appreciate anything, do you?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

• Thumbs Up 2

You mean he was previously fast in a game where all the friend characters were fast, and a game where he's fast only in the air?

Whatever.

He was only slow in one game, so i don't care if it's logical or not.

It's a game, just have FUN with it for Christ's sake!

Guys,I GOT IT. Sega made dimps develop the 3ds version full knowing it would bomb so the ST version would make more money! That makes so much sense! OH SEGA YOU

.oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525.jpg

So who here thinks this is better than the Sonic Rush games? Or generations hd?

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

Whatever.

He was only slow in one game, so i don't care if it's logical or not.

It's a game, just have FUN with it for Christ's sake!

Sorry, but thats a cop out honestly, if people think a game looks bad, they're obviously not going to have fun with it.

Having fun with a game is no an excuse to throw one's standards out the window

• Thumbs Up 5

You know what? I actually think I may enjoy the Shadow battle more in the 3DS version than in the console version.

He didn't even played the game, plus he showed the shadow fight (which is boss to win in BOTH versions)

That video isn't "playing" the game. Not even close.

You know what? I actually think I may enjoy the Shadow battle more in the 3DS version than in the console version.

Considering from what i've seen there's literally almost nothing in that battle aside from jumping a few times and the occasional springs You might as well just hold a 3ds up to your screen and say your playing it. What''s the difference. Plus at least in the Hd version there was WAYYYY more to do.

It's 90%, just like he said. It wouldn't make much of a difference if he touched the control stick. This is all I got from the boss: Hold boost button, hit the springs, hold down boost again, homing attack the spring and repeat two more times; after that, boost and jump.

It's 90%, just like he said. It wouldn't make much of a difference if he touched the control stick. This is all I got from the boss: Hold boost button, hit the springs, hold down boost again, homing attack the spring and repeat two more times; after that, boost and jump.

you mean boosting in blue color and then boosting in purple? wow. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

you mean boosting in blue color and then boosting in purple? wow. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Edited by thebluehedgehog

You're actually doing something in the real game, though.

If I had the game in the 3DS, I'd still be holding down Y for five minutes. I got 90% of the experience.

Also dodging chaos spears, knocking Shadow out of the way to get the orb, keeping in line with the rings, staying on the fastest path, etc.