Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Anyone have a update of the unlockable Art, Music, and models that are in the 3DS version?

I'm pretty interested, especially if the game has more art that was never seen before like those Marine Sketches and the Blaze pic with the cloth.

In case someone wants to see all of the backgrounds, here they are:

(WARNING: SONIC1SONIC)

SPOILERS

There's multiple backgrounds for each game, like for example there's 4 of Sonic 1, 3 for Sonic 2 and 3 for CD. They also included some obscure games like Spinball, 3D Blast, Fighters, Riders and even Shadow, but not the Advance series. lol

SPOILERS END HERE.

Edited by lolwut

In case someone wants to see all of the backgrounds, here they are:

(WARNING: SONIC1SONIC)

SPOILERS

3D Blast, Fighters, Riders and even Shadow, but no Advance background. lol

SPOILERS END HERE.

Iizuka has memory loss when it comes to advance. I personally will have as my profile card one of the Sonic 2, Heroes, Riders, Colors, and Rush backgrounds

Iizuka has memory loss when it comes to advance. I personally will have as my profile card one of the Sonic 2, Heroes, Riders, Colors, and Rush backgrounds

Yeah, Iizuka is an idiot lol

I'd set mine to either Adventure 2, Rush, Rush Adventure, 4 or Colors.

iizuka just wants advance to die so he can support his hentai rush system tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 4

checkpointsdone.png

In b4 Conker's Bad Fur Day.

I was reading that during math class today, and I chuckled (cause I'm like Sonic). The teacher saw me and gave me a trash-pickup.

So worth it...

• Thumbs Up 5

Holy crap, those Darkspine, Super, and Excalibur ones are LEGIT. Totally using one if I ever get this game.

BTW, what are the choices for favorite character?

Holy crap, those Darkspine, Super, and Excalibur ones are LEGIT. Totally using one if I ever get this game.

BTW, what are the choices for favorite character?

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

>Sonic Heroes screen unlockable.

>With Chaotix.

Sorry classic Tails, I was going to go with that Special Stage screenie when I got the 3DS version, but...

So, who else finds the random black time holes that appear in multiplayer (online, not sure about local, not tried yet) and stop you dead in your tracks while you mash B for three seconds absolutely cheap and infuriating to the point where they really suck the fun out of it somewhat?

Yes, it's a mutual handicap, but it's an unnecessary one, and seems to serve little purpose other than to piss people off.

Oh yeah, got all S-Ranks earlier too. I'm out of play coins for missions now, dammit.

They're cheap. The level design already has hazards to avoid, they don't need to randomly add some in the most in-the-way places ever.

At first I didn't mind, I thought they were some kind of handicap system, but nope, they take just as long to get out of whether you're in 1st or 2nd. When you're already losing they just serve to piss you off further.

The only level where I find them cheap is Water Palace, because the are EVERYWHERE and you cant guess where they are because there are on the water you boost over and everything looks the same. But besides that level, I find them okay.

Good, good. Then it doesn't bother me, seeing as I most likely won't play multiplayer. I guess I can see what they were trying, but from the sounds of it, they're just annoying. Maybe they should've made them more like the vines in Mushroom Hill or something.

Edited by Christmas MaRCELLOF

Well, i don't remember if was classic o modern, but his level is a carbon copy of the 1st level in colors DS

Neither stage is, they're both much harder than Colours DS. Classic Sonic takes a LOT of cues from the DS version, with several recognisable copy-paste "moments", but the stage as a whole is new, for example those rotating fireballs are a totally new addition. Modern Sonic meanwhile takes cues from the 100% 2D mini-acts from the Wii version.

As it happens, the end credits use screenshots from both the DS and the Wii version.

• Thumbs Up 1