Awoo.

Sonaze Ship-Tease

watako

I do not support Sonaze. I just think there is an official ship-tease.

Weeks ago someone asked me why I said once that I think Blaze and Sonic had some sort of a liking for each other, I said, "I feel that there is proof that is good enough to support it, not exactly saying it's 100% official." I went on, "The ending of Sonic Rush had them flying and holding hands till they were separated and you can see Blaze trying to catch his hand."

Oh, hey wait a minute...

Wasn't the ending of Mario Galaxy similar? It shows Mario and Peach flying in an open space while holding hands, until they got separated and Peach was trying to catch Mario's hand. That obviously was a romantic scene of Mario and Peach finally happy together. Mario and Peach are an official couple and Sonic and Blaze had the same moment together in the end of a game as well? I think that's a good reason that the ending of Sonic Rush was teased to be a romantic moment.

Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon also had the ending in which two dragons, Spyro and Cynder were flying happily together, also, after the last boss fight, Cynder confesses her feelings for Sypro.

The second one I have here is also about the ending of Sonic Rush, though the characters have only written dialogues (no voice) there is something in the way of saying the dialogues, especially from Sonic.

Now as I paste the script here:

Sonic: "This is it..."

Blaze: "...Yes, it is."

Sonic: "...Everything will be back to normal."

Blaze: "I've got to return to my world, as well. The Chaos and Sol Emeralds cannot exist in the same world. It would cause another crisis."

Sonic: "I guess it's time to say... good bye. ...Cream will really miss you."

Blaze: "...I have no choice."

Sonic: "No words from you?"

Blaze: "It's better this way. I first came here as a stranger out of nowhere. I think it's appropriate I leave the same way. Sonic... thank you for your help. Bye."

Sonic: "Wait...

Sonic: "..."

Blaze: "...!"

Sonic: "...This is from me. I'll see you, again!"

Blaze: "Yes... Again..." *Burning Blaze floats toward Super Sonic, they look at each other a little bit. Blaze extends out her arm. Sonic grabs it. Then a white light starts taking over the screen and they float upward holding hands. Then they are forced apart, with Blaze especially reaching her arm out toward Sonic.*

I believe these "..." mean something. Why are there so many of them from especially Sonic's dialogues? There are a few points in which Sonic is trying to make her stay longer, it is actually clear that he doesn't want her to leave so he's trying to make her stay by trying to say things but he can't actually say them or can't

think of what to stay that will make them drawn into a conversation to make her stay longer. I will note down some points about this script:

1. When Blaze says that she will have to go because the Chaos and Sol Emeralds cannot exist in the same world. Sonic says, "Cream will really miss you." it was kind of like he was trying to draw a conversation. Kind of like he's trying to say something but is indirectly saying it. Further proof of this fact is when he asks her, "No words from you?" this further proves my point in which he is trying to start a conversation so that she can stay longer, or perhaps say something memorable before she leaves. Or maybe he just wants to hear something

from her.

2. Now, when he says, "No words from you?" it also kind of means, "You don't have anything to tell me? Well, I do." because when she is leaving, he tells her to "Wait." Then he pauses,

then she pauses and waits. Then he says, "This is from me." pauses again and says "I'll see you again!". So in my opinion, this might be what he was trying to say the whole time but couldn't so he was implying it by, "No words from you?" because if she has nothing to say, then he does.

3. I further go on -- Why does he pause so much when he tells her to wait? About three pauses made him actually say whatever he wanted to say. Is he nervous? Or maybe he's upset?

You can view this in friendly terms but Sonic has not acted like that when Emerl and Elise had to leave. He was deeply saddened over Emerl's death and showed a little bit of a sad look when Elise had to change the timeline (meaning that they will never meet). But he wasn't sounding nervous (though he was hiding his sad feelings over Emerl's death) or a bit speechless.

Now, both come to each other (first Blaze comes) and stare at each other (perhaps they were speechless or wanted to get a look at each other before leaving). Until Blaze interupts the stare by extending her arm towards him. Sonic grabs her hand but both do not let go of each other. Then, a force comes from underneath causing them to float/fly in the air (note that they are still holding hands), Sonic places his other hand on Blaze's (Wasn't he suppose to let go? He's holding her hand tighter!) but the forces becomes stronger causing them to separate (now, Blaze is going to her world) and you can see both of them still staring at each other and Blaze is trying to reach Sonic's hand again by extending her arm towards him even though she was quite far from him. I mean, they were holding hands, Sonic was holding her hand tighter when he was supposed to let go, and when they separate, Blaze is trying to hold his hand again. Pretty romantic...

Oh, and another thing. A peaceful music was playing in the background with the lyrics saying, "When I was down... you catch me up!" "When I was low... you catch me up!" "Risin' me up!" "You took me higher!" "Risin'... you catch me up!". These lyrics resemble their relationship, like when Blaze was losing hope before the last boss fight, Sonic came to her to cheer her up. And the lyrics also resemble both of them

floating/flying/going higher but were still holding hands (When they were down, they caught each other up?)

SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE

I have always hated the storyline of Sonic Rush Adventure. It sucked so badly, I didn't like it one bit. It wasn't funny and no-one seemed too much acting like themselves. And the new terrible characters like Johnny, Cpatain Whiskers, Mini and Mum, Marine and the Coconut Crew. This game does not really have Sonaze proof, but a little hope for Sonaze fans. Whatever I am going to list has nothing to do with the reason I support the couple as there is hardly any true evidence of them liking each other. But I am just going to list them anyways:

1. The opening had Sonic giving Blaze a ride on this Wave Typhoon (is that it's name?). This is a common scene in which a guy gives a girl a ride on his "ride" because there is a certain "interest" between the two. However, Blaze is just sitting, not holding on to him.

2. After beating Captain Whiskers and Johnny, Sonic and Blaze stand closely together alone in the sunset.

3. In the end of the game, when Tails, Sonic and Blaze are talking about how the Emeralds work. Tails leaves the conversation for a reason which makes Sonic and Blaze come closely together. Blaze asks Sonic if he was brought to her world like it was a "destiny", Sonic thinks for bit and smiles, "Who knows!". What destiny was she talking about? I have a little proof that she didn't mean that the Emerald's brought him to her world, because in the beginning of the game Tails confirmed to Sonic and Blaze that he was brought to her world because of the Emeralds. So, why would Blaze ask Sonic something Tails confirmed cutscenes ago? Maybe she meant something else?

4. Tails is sitting in their transport. But Sonic is standing with Blaze. Sonic was about to say bye, "Bye, Bl..." but stopped because she extended her arm. Sonic grabs her hand. Not sure how long they were doing it and when did they let go because the scene quickly changes to Sonic sitting in the transport waving her bye (but not Tails?). And Blaze is slightly walking towards him (she doesn't want him to leave?). Note that Sonic keeps looking at her, and oddly she turns her hand and flutters her eyes? Though, perhaps she was just blinking, not sure why she turned her head away. It seems that she turns her head alot throughout the game though.

SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT (Proves that Blaze likes Sonic but is too shy about it)

I am not going to say that just because Percival looked like Blaze means that Blaze likes Sonic. I have written something else:

SONIC vs. PERCIVAL - Sonic wins the battle which causes Percival to attempt a suicide (or she fell off the height by accident). Sonic goes down to save her which causes her to be impressed by his kindness. The script:

Percival: (Sonic grabs her hand) Why...? Why did you...?

Sonic: Let's just say that whim is my other master!

(Both stare at each other for a while which Percival looking up with her eyes wide open and Sonic looking down at her, like he's staring at her with interest) Caliburn notices their stare and says, "Save the hugs and kisses for later." causes Percival to blush and Sonic looks up at Caliburn and asks him, "But why? You jealous or something?".

So, does this prove anything? Yes. That was a ship-tease, that was obviously an intentional romantic moment by the writers. But this doesn't prove Sonaze, that's true. But now it will! Compare:

In Sonic Rush, Sonic and Blaze were fighting (In SATBK, Sonic and Percival were fighting), but Sonic shows kindness to Blaze after the fight which makes Blaze his friend after that. Isn't Sonic and the Black Knight exactly similar? Sonic shows kindess to Percival after their battle which made them friends later on. But in Sonic and the Black Knight, they stared at each other, Percival was impressed and Caliburn teased them about it. Could this mean that Blaze is impressed by Sonic's kindness to such an extent that she has a crush on him?

Later in Sonic and the Black Knight, Percival acts exactly like a corny hero's sweetheart. She is first to obey his orders, first to shout his name when he was hurt, first to stand up for him and his support and first to ask about his well-being. SATBK hints (or even clearly shows) that Percival fell-in-love with Sonic because he showed kindness towards her after their battle, so, why wouldn't Blaze fall-in-love with Sonic after he showed kindess to her after their battle? Also, Sonic showed kindess to all three knights, but Percival was the only one impressed. (Read:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LadyAndKnight )

Also, Knuckles and Rouge had an embarrassing moment when Knuckles saved her from a lava pit as well. Later, SEGA confirmed that Rouge has a thing for Knuckles, but she will never tell him. Sonic saved Percival from a height during a battle. Hinted that Percival has a thing for Sonic just like how Rouge has a thing for Knuckles. Sonic showed kindness to Blaze during a battle (like how Knuckles did to Rouge) which might cause Blaze to have a thing for Sonic because Percival and Rouge did.

A little small bit here; In the M&S London trailer, Sonic grabs Blaze's legs in order to step ahead in the race, much to Blaze's shock. But he was confident. Doesn't prove anything though.

Edited by watako
  • Thumbs Up 8

Nah, its just that when you open a topic there usually has to be something to discuss, you're just making a statement. If you wanna talk about Sonaze, change your post to something we can talk about.

Quite a wordwall you got there... don't think I'm too sure it's worthy of going all the way through; no offense, but the topic is shipping after all.

All I can say is that it seems at least half-way canon shipteased, but at the same time it could be taken very ambiguously. It's mostly the case with that because of adamant SonAmy obsessionists Sonic isn't a series really meant for any sort of development on romance. Heck, not even the most implied of romantic development (Knuckles and Rouge in SA2) really went anywhere, especially beyond that said game.

All in fun though? Eh, don't mind seeing the two interact. If putting two and two together with it (like people shouldn't), them having any sort of relationship would somewhat work for each of their personalities.

Also, forget Silver. They never met. Sorry folks, the end.

Edited by Azukara

Nah, its just that when you open a topic there usually has to be something to discuss, you're just making a statement. If you wanna talk about Sonaze, change your post to something we can talk about.

Edited by watako

Idk, I think cats on my hedgehogs are HOT

But yeah, I didn't really care if there's subtle romantic stuff really. I mean I can do without, it's just a Sonic game, but I can understand for fans that are more into character development. Being such a large fanbase with so many characters, I can definitely see how this appeals to people. For those who don't, there's always just a skip cutscene button usually and you can go back to playing which ever level you want, =3.

And for Sonic's actions, remember this is the same hedgehog that strolls in fields with a human women and wishes for endless handkerchiefs for a female genies. I don't think leading on a fiery cat is too out of the ordinary for this guy

• Thumbs Up 2

In actuality, when I think about it, I don't really mind this pairing at all; in fact I somewhat like it. I'd like to see more simple pokes at it, but nothing too big since neither the games nor either character's personalities fit overbearing romantic / emotional crap. If I had to pick a pairing to be canon and related to Sonic, it'd have to be this one, I will definitely give it that.

I kind of think that if they were to be anything at all, their interactions and set up would be similar to Katara and Aang, from Avatar:TLA. In other words, not at all overbearing, in fact kept at a minimum but indeed implied at moments, although their focuses are mainly set up towards getting things done and fighting/adventuring/completing tasks.

why do I seclude my pro-pairing comments to spoilers, am I afraid of what people may think of my fanboyishness..? ;-;

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 3

In actuality, when I think about it, I don't really mind this pairing at all; in fact I somewhat like it. I'd like to see more simple pokes at it, but nothing too big since neither the games nor either character's personalities fit overbearing romantic / emotional crap. If I had to pick a pairing to be canon and related to Sonic, it'd have to be this one, I will definitely give it that.

I kind of think that if they were to be anything at all, their interactions and set up would be similar to Katara and Aang, from Avatar:TLA. In other words, not at all overbearing, in fact kept at a minimum but indeed implied at moments, although their focuses are mainly set up towards getting things done and fighting/adventuring/completing tasks.

why do I seclude my pro-pairing comments to spoilers, am I afraid of what people may think of my fanboyishness..? ;-;

I can definitely see the subtext in Rush but I'm not sure it was intentional because it doesn't make any sense. At the end of Rush Sonic and Blaze had spoken to each other for all of 5 minutes. There was the talk during the battle, the brief talk when Cream was kidnapped and the talk before the final boss. That's not enough time to build a bond. Important moments for Blaze's character, sure, but it was about the same amount of dialogue she had with Amy and Knuckles, as she had with Sonic. Plus I thought that what Sonic was saying in the pauses were the words that Blaze recalls later as she's going home, we just didn't get to hear them the first time around.

Sonic rush adventure however, that I can see the subtext making sense. They were together fir almost the whole game there, working together and then there's the ending with Tails giving them some time alone, talks of destiny and what looks like Blaze trying to hide tears when she rubs her face. It makes more sense but I still don't know if it was intentional or not.

Black Knight's ship tease was obviously intended, but again, it didn't make any sense. Blaze/Percival goes to fall in the lava, Sonic saves her and and then explains why he did it. Caliburn's next line doesn't make any sense in that context. I mean they weren't flirting or even being overly nice to each other, and the conversation was brief so the line 'Save the hugs and kisses for later' makes no sense. Perciavl/Blaze's reaction was obvious shiptease though.

So yeah the subtext is there, but I don't think its all intentional. There's unintentional subtext for a lot of strange pairings if you look for them.

Plus I thought that what Sonic was saying in the pauses were the words that Blaze recalls later as she's going home, we just didn't get to hear them the first time around.

Why couldn't he just say it already? Also, all of Sonic's friends supported Blaze and taught her friendship (beside Knuckles) but she only thought about Sonic when she left.

Sonic rush adventure however, that I can see the subtext making sense. They were together fir almost the whole game there, working together and then there's the ending with Tails giving them some time alone, talks of destiny and what looks like Blaze trying to hide tears when she rubs her face. It makes more sense but I still don't know if it was intentional or not.

It appears to be intentional. There is a scene in which Blaze is scared (of heights) but the only name Blaze yelled was "Sonic! Let's stay away from this edge of cliff, yeah?" even though Marine and Tails were there too. Also, at one point Blaze tells Sonic, "Things are getting... scarier", like she relies on him to be there for her when she's scared. Much like how a heroes "sweet-heart" would behave.

Black Knight's ship tease was obviously intended, but again, it didn't make any sense. Blaze/Percival goes to fall in the lava, Sonic saves her and and then explains why he did it. Caliburn's next line doesn't make any sense in that context. I mean they weren't flirting or even being overly nice to each other, and the conversation was brief so the line 'Save the hugs and kisses for later' makes no sense. Perciavl/Blaze's reaction was obvious shiptease though.

I think Caliburn said that because they do stare down at each other for a moment. But she is not Blaze, right? If you see in Sonic Rush, Sonic shows kindness to Blaze like he did to Percival Both Blaze and Percival were impressed and befriended Sonic. However Percival showed a hint the she "liked" Sonic throughout the game. Then, maybe Blaze developed a crush on Sonic after Sonic showed kindness to her.

So yeah the subtext is there, but I don't think its all intentional. There's unintentional subtext for a lot of strange pairings if you look for them.

I believe there is a lot going between Sonic and Blaze than any other couple I know!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think SEGA is finding a way to get the Silver/Blaze friendship/bond/whatever restored ala Mario and Sonic and Sonic Colours DS, (maybe even Generations if amigos are allowed to interact with bosses, but this is tentative and it could turn out they don't do jack with each other), so it looks like various teases from different characters will be found with Blaze in the future...again.

I don't have much time so I'll make this quick and address the numbered points.

Sonic Rush:

1: I don't think most friends would be too good friends if they never said "Okay I'm going back to my home in another dimension now, goodbye". Sonic saw this as strange, too.

2: I think that Sonic is uncharacteristically upset when friends leave. After having put all the work in making them a better, more open person to people, it's kind of hard for him to see it just go. For example, at the end of SA2, he kinda sorta quoted Maria saying "Sayanora". So, at the end of Sonic Rush, I guess he was expecting this to turn out like the first one (read: lost his memory and everything Sonic and Amy taught him about friendship and attacked him in Heroes, thusly ruining any of Sonic's previous good thoughts on him). That's why he was so upset. He wanted to be remembered, and not forgotten after two or three weeks and always be remembered as "that guy". Double points for being renowned as a hero in other worlds. And, in respect, he wanted to remember her for her good side, which, due to their late allegiance wasn't much.

So tl;dr Sonic hates being forgotten, and was nervous that Blaze is Shadow 2.0, in which case she'll come back hands burning wanting to slap his shit.

3: Yes he's nervous. Yes he's upset. No, it's not because his Big Joe and the Twins will miss her.

Okay I admit that this was either some romantic teasing, or it was just spaghetti spewing from both of their fur pockets uncontrollably. In other words, neither knew how to say goodbye too well.

And saying "Raisin' Me Up" is romantic is like saying "Lean On Me" is a romance song. It's about getting up and out of a depression or hard times with the help of others. So, with help from Cream, Sonic was, well, raisin' her up.

For Sonic Rush Adventure:

1: I WOULD say "Can you imagine a fire throwing cat riding on a dolphin", but that's actually a game mechanic. I believe the riding on the jetski with him was so they didn't have to add a fuckhuge ship or something, especially considering the other 3 ships are a BATTLESHIP, hovercraft, AND A SUBMARINE. Yeah, try getting one of those in there without making Sonic look like a RC car next to a tank.

2: Oh, so a couple of soldiers just blew up an entire building of enemy forces after they just broke out of there, one puts an arm around another's soldier, and suddenly they're in a romantic relationship? Bromance, dude. Look it up. Actually don't, you'll probably get gay porn.

3: It's the Will of God*, do you need any further explanation?

*note: God in this term means SEGA.

I'll get Black Knight later.

Now that I'm done, I would like to order you to do something.

heypaul.png

Shut the fuck up about shipping.

• Thumbs Up 3

Blaze was sad. It was the first time she ever made friends, and yet she has to part away from them soon after. It's just friendship, guys. As for Sonic, he's just a nice guy.

Don't see hints of romance everywhere. :V

Even then, they wouldn't fit together. Sonic is very free and laid back, while Blaze is still kind of socially stuck, she's more of a loner, and she's even an ass to weaker people sometimes. So, yeah, Blaze and Sonic are friends and are made to just be friends, nothing more.

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't have much time so I'll make this quick and address the numbered points.

Sonic Rush:

1: I don't think most friends would be too good friends if they never said "Okay I'm going back to my home in another dimension now, goodbye". Sonic saw this as strange, too.

2: I think that Sonic is uncharacteristically upset when friends leave. After having put all the work in making them a better, more open person to people, it's kind of hard for him to see it just go. For example, at the end of SA2, he kinda sorta quoted Maria saying "Sayanora". So, at the end of Sonic Rush, I guess he was expecting this to turn out like the first one (read: lost his memory and everything Sonic and Amy taught him about friendship and attacked him in Heroes, thusly ruining any of Sonic's previous good thoughts on him). That's why he was so upset. He wanted to be remembered, and not forgotten after two or three weeks and always be remembered as "that guy". Double points for being renowned as a hero in other worlds. And, in respect, he wanted to remember her for her good side, which, due to their late allegiance wasn't much.

So tl;dr Sonic hates being forgotten, and was nervous that Blaze is Shadow 2.0, in which case she'll come back hands burning wanting to slap his shit.

3: Yes he's nervous. Yes he's upset. No, it's not because his Big Joe and the Twins will miss her.

Okay I admit that this was either some romantic teasing, or it was just spaghetti spewing from both of their fur pockets uncontrollably. In other words, neither knew how to say goodbye too well.

And saying "Raisin' Me Up" is romantic is like saying "Lean On Me" is a romance song. It's about getting up and out of a depression or hard times with the help of others. So, with help from Cream, Sonic was, well, raisin' her up.

For Sonic Rush Adventure:

1: I WOULD say "Can you imagine a fire throwing cat riding on a dolphin", but that's actually a game mechanic. I believe the riding on the jetski with him was so they didn't have to add a fuckhuge ship or something, especially considering the other 3 ships are a BATTLESHIP, hovercraft, AND A SUBMARINE. Yeah, try getting one of those in there without making Sonic look like a RC car next to a tank.

2: Oh, so a couple of soldiers just blew up an entire building of enemy forces after they just broke out of there, one puts an arm around another's soldier, and suddenly they're in a romantic relationship? Bromance, dude. Look it up. Actually don't, you'll probably get gay porn.

3: It's the Will of God*, do you need any further explanation?

*note: God in this term means SEGA.

I'll get Black Knight later.

Now that I'm done, I would like to order you to do something.

heypaul.png

Shut the fuck up about shipping.

You make alot of sense but please try to use better language. If you were upset on what I wrote then couldn't you just leave? I didn't insult anyone here so you shouldn't do it either. Oh and I never said "Raisin' Me Up" is a romantic song, I was saying that it described their relationship. It's soft and pleasant and the music became clearer when they were holding hands.

I'm sorry, that was just plain rude. sad.png

Blaze was sad. It was the first time she ever made friends, and yet she has to part away from them soon after. It's just friendship, guys. As for Sonic, he's just a nice guy.

Don't see hints of romance everywhere. :V

Even then, they wouldn't fit together. Sonic is very free and laid back, while Blaze is still kind of socially stuck, she's more of a loner, and she's even an ass to weaker people sometimes. So, yeah, Blaze and Sonic are friends and are made to just be friends, nothing more.

I know that. I never said they are an official couple, I don't support it either. But doesn't flying togther while holding hands and then holding tighter... and when released they do not want to let go sound a bit too much like a ship-tease?

Edited by watako
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've read your whole post. happy.png

I'm not completely sure about this pairing. What you said was true, there must be something between them. But wasn't Amy supposed to be his love interest? It would be weird if suddenly her years of chasing turned futile. It's as if SEGA was planning to make SonAmy an official couple and then changed their mind. So even though such moments of closeness are cute, I'm sure Sonaze won't ever be an official couple.

btw, I beg to differ: Marine is not such a crappy character tongue.png

I've read your whole post. happy.png

I'm not completely sure about this pairing. What you said was true, there must be something between them. But wasn't Amy supposed to be his love interest? It would be weird if suddenly her years of chasing turned futile. It's as if SEGA was planning to make SonAmy an official couple and then changed their mind. So even though such moments of closeness are cute, I'm sure Sonaze won't ever be an official couple.

btw, I beg to differ: Marine is not such a crappy character tongue.png

Thanks for spending your time on my post! ^-^

I suppose so, a love-interest is one who brings a character is a romantic plot. Amy is the kind who acts like a fan not a girlfriend and so because of that Sonic cannot go with her the way she wants. However, Sonic has not rejected her nor has he returned any feelings for Amy. SonAmy is an opinion, not a fact. There is no official source that says that they are an official couple. It's just an opinion SEGA has left us to; either you want Sonic to like Amy or not. However, they stil ship-teased Sonaze. And I think it is Blaze who has feelings for Sonic, however it's just my opinion, I am not saying she actually does. But you know, in SRA it looks like she likes him.

Edited by watako
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for spending your time on my post! ^-^

I suppose so, a love-interest is one who brings a character is a romantic plot. Amy is the kind who acts like a fan not a girlfriend and so because of that Sonic cannot go with her the way she wants. However, Sonic has not rejected her nor has he returned any feelings for Amy. SonAmy is an opinion, not a fact. There is no official source that says that they are an official couple. It's just an opinion SEGA has left us to; either you want Sonic to like Amy or not. However, they stil ship-teased Sonaze. And I think it is Blaze who has feelings for Sonic, however it's just my opinion, I am not saying she actually does. But you know, in SRA it looks like she likes him.

Yes, but since years the only potential love interest for Sonic (a potential one) we've had was Amy. Suddenly pairing him with a recent character would seem a bit too much out of the blue. Even more so after it was hinted that Sonic did agree to go on a date with Amy at the end of SatBK (or was it SatSR?). Yeah, I think it's safer to assume Sonic won't ever be in any official pairing.

All right first I must say that byou did quite a nice analysis. In times when some people dont even make OP (I am pointing at you SEGA forums) but just say "Discuss" I really like when someone puts effort in their OP and I try to do the same.

I dont see any romance hints there tho. Blaze was lonely for major part of her live (Actually if you think about it she is complete opposite of Sonic, Silver and Amy. First is popular in his world and has zeta lot friends and second seems to be a hero in his future while Amy is really social and open for everyone.) Blaze doesnt have many friends and when she met Sonic, Tails and Cream she didnt want to leave because she bknew that when she come back she will be all alone again.

As for Rush Adventure I think there were just friendly relations. If standing together in the sunset makes someone a couple with someone then heck but we DO have alot of couples. Oppening like one in SRA shouldnt be counted really. Its just a random oppening scene that dont take place in story.

As for SaTBK. Saying this is like saying "Lancelot is Galahad father so Silver is Shadow's son". It wasnt Blaze but Percival. An alternate world counterpart of Blaze, just like Galahad is Silver or Shadow is Lancelot. It can be hint bot nothing more than that (And there were some hints to Sonic games there regarding Arthurian Legends such as Galahad (Silver) and Percival (Blaze) being companions or Shadow and Silver case that is speculated by fans for long time.

So yeah. I dont support any couples but I accept those that are hinted/have reason and SonicxBlaze does have some hints but nothing more than that.

Edited by Azukara

Sonic's may be cocky, impulsive and occasionally infuriating, but at core he's a nice guy. Despite his occasional tendency to be a tactless blockhead, I think he's shown that he can be pretty perceptive, and aware of his friends. He made an effort to be warm and friendly towards Blaze and to cultivate a (platonic, I feel) relationship with her, because he could see that she was lonely and not very good at making friends. The fact that he cares about her doesn't necessarily mean that he has romantic feelings towards her. I think that if you like the pairing, then the 'hints' that are there make for a good starting point... but I really don't think that anything definitive exists to support a canonical romantic relationship between the two.

• Thumbs Up 3