Awoo.

Sega to demo a later stage at Paris Games Weekons

ソウル

*facepalm*

Yes guys, they are going to to show off a one act mini pinball stage as their reveal stage.dry.png

No, when they say "revealed" they mean a stage that hasn't been seen fully yet.

Speed Highway, Crisis City, Rooftop Run( maybe not ths, as we've seen some footage and screenshots of it) and Planet Wisp.

One of those 4 will be shown, and I'd have to place my money on Speed Highway or Rooftop Run.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

It'll probably be Rooftop Run. That way we've got 1 playable stage from each era.

Rooftop Run has never been playable to the public.

I'm guessing the new playable level reveal will tie-in with the upcoming trailer. So we might want to keep an eye out. biggrin.png

I'm guessing the new playable level reveal will tie-in with the upcoming trailer. So we might want to keep an eye out. biggrin.png

Upcoming Trailer?

Source plex.

So that presentation will start at 4:15 tomorrow morning in my Time Zone, eh? That's about 7 hours from now! I wonder what we'll see... Hopefully that rumoured trailer (here ya go, Souru) will be seen.

...SO, PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE! WHAT STAGE DO YOU THINK SHALL WE SEE?

Wait, a super sonic trailer? Get the hell out of here. I know I'll be skipping that too.

Looks like it's just Green Hill Zone and City Escape playable on the Paris Games Week show floor.

http://www.gamekult.com/video/sonic-generations-paris-games-week-tour-des-stands-jour-1-10967413v.html

Iizuka's first demonstration ended 47 minutes ago, with the autograph session immediately following, so we should hopefully see/hear something about what was shown soon.

I want to see the newly revealed stage!

I'm not getting this game till summer '12 so I want to see as much of it as I can now.

If they mean "New level behind closed doors" then we can exclude Rooftop Run. It was already shown behind closed doors on TGS if I remember right (or it was GC?) it was definetly showh already.

If they mean "New level behind closed doors" then we can exclude Rooftop Run. It was already shown behind closed doors on TGS if I remember right (or it was GC?) it was definetly showh already.

Today's demonstration was a public one. They're doing it again tomorrow and it's again public, so I'm hoping someone can film that one if no one has filmed today's. That's if filming is allowed, which I don't see why not if it's a public demonstration.

http://www.sonicstad...ris-games-week/

Oh. Hey maybe they dont allow people to record it cause they showed that new trailer? I mean its possible.

Green Hill Zone and City Escape are the levels on the show floor. We don't know which stage has been shown during Iizuka's demonstration yet.

I thought this was supposed to be a new level for the public?huh.png

I thought this was supposed to be a new level for the public?huh.png

It was going to be shown to the public, not made playable to the public.

I want to see the newly revealed stage!

I'm not getting this game till summer '12 so I want to see as much of it as I can now.

Scar how come? Summer 12 is really far away. D:

Scar how come? Summer 12 is really far away. D:

A-levels (Equivalent-ish to the European/International Baccalaureate) Modules in January and June. Specifically A2 modules, which are diffucult to say the least. Focus at the moment is to get myself A's and A* 's (hopefully 4 of the latter if I keep on top of things)

Plenty of time to play games after that.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 4

A-levels (Equivalent-ish to the European/International Baccalaureate) Modules in January and June. Specifically A2 modules, which are diffucult to say the least. Focus at the moment is to get myself A's and A* 's (hopefully 4 of the latter if I keep on top of things)

Plenty of time to play games after that.

While we're waiting to hear about/see what happened at this morning's Sonic Generations presentation, I thought I'd share these pics and videos I found.

Photos from the Sonic Generations booth:

http://www.game7.de/5291-sonic-generations/news/sonic-eis-22358.php

Sonic's been charming the ladies again.

5291.sonic-generations.745.496.4.46821.jpg

Sonic ice sculpture

5291.sonic-generations.745.1118.4.46823.jpg

Sonic statues

5291.sonic-generations.745.496.4.46818.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8