Awoo.

Sega to demo a later stage at Paris Games Weekons

ソウル

Some of the level design I did see was quite strange, Hard mode style stuff.

Maybe that's because it's the penultimate level.

Maybe that's because it's the penultimate level.

I kinda meant more... inconsistent. But I didn't see much of it anyway.

*Watches new video*

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

It just looks so much more enjoyable than the original one

Also, as EXshad so correctly said, this is ear sex:

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 1

MUST RESIST. Oh fuck it, it's just RTR. Not Crisis city.

*watches video*

That seems alot harder than the original version. Visually it looks impressive but I personally think that may be the weakest stage in terms of design. I still wish they would have chosen Jungle Joyride.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well... the song is nice.

Explanation anyone? Unless it's the generations theme song. Because that would make people really mad hahar!

*see fotage*

Wow! Thats nice! I thought Rooftoo Run will be my least favourite stage but those colors! It looks much more..... Alive. You know what I mean. And those alternate paths! JUST FREAKING 12 DAYS FOR EU!

DAT spoiler vid, Dat hub world, Dat VIOLINS!!! Amazing stuff. Best Hub world i have even seen. Thanks Neon.

Yeah I heard something similar. The Flying Battery is supposed to attack you as you progress through the level and you have to defeat it somehow.

I have a question, if Sonic 06's events were erased, when Sonic enters the Crisis City stage wouldn't he be like.

"Where the hell is this place? I've never been here before."

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

I have a question, if Sonic 06's events were erased wouldn't Sonic be like.

"Where the hell is this place? I've never been here before."

• Thumbs Up 2

Modern Rooftop Run looks and sounds much better. Can't wait to see the Classic version. Hub world is awesome!

-sigh- I hate to bring it up, but at the end of the game it's implied that Sonic and Elise somehow have a recollection of all of 06's events.

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

I'm glad to see Modern Sonic got his own life icon in the end. /major nitpick :P

Did he? I don't want to watch the whole video but the tiny sections I saw to try trying to spot it, it looked like the same Classic one to me?...

...This is confusing, in Sonic Rivals, Sonic doesn't know who Silver is, so if Sonic remembered 06, wouldn't he have remembered Silver in Rivals?

This is what Sonic says when he first runs into Silver in Rivals.

"Hey! you sure have an attitude. Who are you, anyway?"

Please don't let this turn into another canon debate. These never go well.

About Hub.

Its clearly Gold version of game. Player has all Chaos Emeralds! Leak proved you get them from

Bosses and Rivals

oh and too bad they didnt show Shadow and Silver locations but Shadow is probably above City Escape while Silver above Crisis City. Kick-ass Hub World if you ask me.

Crisis city. Damn. Oh and the whale looks cute btw.

That's what he wants you to think...

• Thumbs Up 9

The ship isn't Flying Battery Zone, I'm sure of it. I think it's an entirely different airship. Not to mention that if you've seen the Death Egg boss fight, you can see the ship launch from the Death Egg and leave towards Earth later on....

That Airship is also way too small to be THE Flying Battery, likely it's just a Mini Battery or just a new airship in general.

Anyway, I'm glad to have seen the Crises City Hub world up close.

That hubworld is sooooooooooooo smexual. I love the chiptune/violin remixes of each track, and how much detail each little world has. It's also good to see that Blaze is reppin' Crisis City, maybe they'll (hopefully) reference her previous relationship with Silver that was erased from her mind.

Anyhow, this whole game's looking absolutely like the perfect, A-class Sonic game. They're doing so much with it right, I just hope my feelings now are only bolstered once I play the final release.

I just wish the player stopped in front of Perfect Chaos, so we could have heard Open Your Heart unsure.png And before you say "we don't know if it'll be in, herp derp", shut up. It's Open Your Heart. It'll be in the game.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 5

I just wish the player stopped in front of Perfect Chaos, so we could have heard Open Your Heart unsure.png And before you say "we don't know if it'll be in, herp derp", shut up. It's Open Your Heart. It'll be in the game.