Awoo.

Sega to demo a later stage at Paris Games Weekons

ソウル

In an attempt to steer this back to the Rooftop Run I'll share my two cents on it. The Remix has given me all kinds of glee and do love how they've made it look more vibrant. However I'm really disappointed with all the bottomless pits shown, I didn't like them in Unleashed and I damn sure don't like them here.

But it's the penultimate level. Of course it would have bottomless pits.

I don't see what one has to do with the other..

It's the amount and placements that bother me. Like that random one @1:01

Well, since Bottomless pits get that warning sign --Unless you turn it off-- I don't think they should be too much of a problem.

Well, since Bottomless pits get that warning sign --Unless you turn it off-- I don't think they should be too much of a problem.

I don't mind bottomless pits all too much, unless the whole level is one huge one (Can't say anything about Generations' RR, I'm not watching the video), but I don't see how the warning solves the people's problems with them.

Edited by MarcelloF

From a canon point of view, aside from visual design, I don't think there's any problem with Sonic 4 E1 being "canon," it's just Eggman trying to crush Sonic. Sounds just like another one of their bouts that the original Sonic 1 Japanese manual talked about before the events of the first game. Sonic and Eggman go head-to-head all the time it seems, so S4E1 probably isn't anything special.

Episode 2 on the other hand looks like it will really make an impact, if it plans on connecting itself to Sonic CD.

But yeah, off topic, much? :P The hubs look lovely.

Made a version of the trailer with removed commentary. Had to manually insert all the sfx and stuff. Took a while. I'll just leave it here:

• Thumbs Up 3

All hub worlds revealed and possibility of even more classic sonic(gameplay) in the future?!

BisonYes.jpg

Oh and rooftop run looks pretty good.

SEGA!!!After watching that hub vid.....GIMMIE THE FULL VERSION OF THAT CRISIS CITY HUB!!(and maybe the modern and classic...)

My leg guy spongebob.jpg

NOW! AND ALSO TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!

I don't care if the game comes out in 9 days! I CAN'T WAIT!(it looks great visually, and i just can't wait to see classic RR)Now back to being crazy!BHGDIYFSIOUFRWO!

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost