Awoo.

Official Unofficial SSMB Movie Night/Weekend.

King Frosty

Pick the movie that you want to see!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the movie that you want to see!

• You Are Umasou
    • Dude, Where's My Car
    • Star Wars Original Trilogy
    • Austin Powers
    • Kung Fu Hustle
    • The Lion King
    • The Room
    • Batman the Movie (1966)
    • Teen Wolf
    • Back to the Future Trilogy
    • Sonic OVA
    • Popeye (with Robin Williams)
    • Super Mario Bros
    • Dragonball Evolution.
    • Borat
    • Monsters Inc
    • Scott Pilgrim
    • Forbidden Kingdom
    • One Piece, Dead End Adventure
    • The Incredibles

Hey everybody. Well, since Generations is 2 weeks away. And the Forums have kinda been stressed out with all of the leaks and the Modern Demo and such. I decided along with Cola to plan a little 3 day movie stream weekend to ease out and have people relax till the game is out. A sort of Celebration and easing out stream if you will. =P It's also dedicated to all the mods for helping out this past month. =)

So, since this stream is for everybody here. What do you all wanna watch? Name the movie that you want to be streamed and it'll be in a voting poll. It starts from Today up till 6-7pm tomorrow EST.

Next Weekend will be a halloween themed Stream. So name your favorite Halloween Specials and or Scary movies as well next week. So happy voting and hope there are no problems tomorrow and everybody enjoys the stream weekend. smile.png

Edited by ^DiZnEy^
Poll time!
  • Thumbs Up 3

oh that's cool. Halloween specials eh? Can't we just stream Sonic 06 instead?

I vote for The Room. The scariest movie I've ever seen in my life.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would like to watch the movie Monsters Inc. A nice little movie made by pixar that was good and can be considered good for Halloween.

Kung Fu Hustle, Batman the Movie (1966), Teen Wolf, BttF 1-3, Sonic OVA, Popeye (with Robin Williams), Super Mario Bros, Dragonball Evolution. On loop, all weekend.

Also the Room or no dice.

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 1

I want to watch The Room so badly. I've heard of it so many times... only got to watch a few seconds of mid-film footage tho.

The Strangers and [REC] (not Quarantine). Both have so much suspense and very unnerving atmospheres. Perfect for Halloween.

Also, Cujo. It's not Halloween without some Stephen King shlock playing. I also love doggies.

This could be fun! I don't know much about scary movies, but I might have time to join in!

Probably won't be joining in for the Halloween stream (not too big on scary movies :P ), I'll gladly join in on this weekend's when I can. Sounds like a lot of fun.

the entirety of Boku No Pico

certainly terrifying i'll give you that

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Agreed on Kung Fu Hustle and Monsters Inc, and possibly Sonic OVA.

Otherwise, I'd wanna add in Forbidden Kingdom and Scott Pilgrim.

Shame on you all for not mentioning Beetlejuice this time of year. :P

But I'm going to have to pass anyways because I got plans. So go have your fun. :P

Teen Wolf, as it's the only movie there that's remotely Halloween-related (and I've shamefully not seen it)...

Seriously, I thought the op instructed us to list our favorite Halloween specials and scary movies. What gives? xP

Teen Wolf, as it's the only movie there that's remotely Halloween-related (and I've shamefully not seen it)...

Seriously, I thought the op instructed us to list our favorite Halloween specials and scary movies. What gives? xP

For this weeks stream it'll be any movie people want. Next weeks stream will be the Halloween one. But the listing still helps us next week. =D

Ah. We can list any movie we so choose? Well-p, I failed reading comprehension. =P Ignore my whining.

Ah. We can list any movie we so choose? Well-p, I failed reading comprehension. =P Ignore my whining.

Yes. =D And It's fine. I'll make another poll for the other choices since DiZ can't fit anymore in the poll right now. =P

Oh one last thing...

I'm not sure if I speak for everyone or not but where would this stream be anyways?

I just noticed after re-reading the OP. :P

Well. We're planning to use either Livestream or Ustream. And it's possible that the 3 of us (Cola, Dusk Golem/Ryan and me) will stream at the same time to cover more movies at once. ;D