Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

You know what I'd like to see reviewers do? Try and name as many retail platformers as they can on the PS3/360 that are as good as Sonic Generations. You know, give readers the impression of how Sonic Generations is compared to other retail platformers on the HD consoles. It would really give readers an insight as to where Sonic Generations places with others of the same genre on the same consoles. Slight problem there. If they did that then critics would have to concede that Sonic Generations is far and away the best platformer available at retail on the PS3/360 to date. Oh well.

You know what I'd like to see reviewers do? Try and name as many retail platformers as they can on the PS3/360 that are as good as Sonic Generations. You know, give readers the impression of how Sonic Generations is compared to other retail platformers on the HD consoles. It would really give readers an insight as to where Sonic Generations places with others of the same genre on the same consoles. Slight problem there. If they did that then critics would have to concede that Sonic Generations is far and away the best platformer available at retail on the PS3/360 to date. Oh well.

So according to this Norway site Sonic Generations is on par with Sonic 06 smile.png Perfect smile.png

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Now I noticed theres 2 different reviews in videogamer.com, a 7,9 for the PS3 ver. and a 8,1 for 360 ver.

Edited by Blue Blood

Pfft, Amy, Cream and Crush 40 are cons (Tails, Rouge and Knuckles are pros, though)

Also this is the first one I've seen that prefers modern Sonic, if only because of the technical faults he has with classic Sonic.