Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Does this rekindle the hope that Generations can get over an 80% on meta?

Was hope ever lost?

I'm hoping it stays around Colors' range but if it scores higher that would be great. like i said i'm not hanging on every review i'm going to check metacritic at the end of the month for a final result but i'm pretty hopeful this game is at the very least going to score the exact same score as colors if not higher. no low score for us nope not this time!

Neon, any of those scores going on metacritic?

It's not important if it does, the general consensus among gamers is this game kicks ass.

The next game after this is essential, I have serious hope for a monster game.

I wonder if metacritic doesn't update on weekends or something because there were new reviews that count towards it, and they haven't been added.

I think all of the scores in the 8.5 range sound pretty fair. I'm not entirely sure what I would rate it, myself. No higher than a 9, no lower than an 8.5. It's certainly one of the best Sonic games in years (Heck, it's one of the best Sonic games period), but it's far from perfect.

I wonder if a Sonic game will ever get an 9-10 from the big boys? It has been over 10 years!

The way these scores are coming in is like a rollercoaster! Highs, then lows, then mid-ranged...

TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE

• Thumbs Up 5

The way these scores are coming in is like a rollercoaster! Highs, then lows, then mid-ranged...

TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE

So what if some haters gave it a low score.

IT'LL TAKE MORE THAN THAT...

TO DEFEAT US!

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if a Sonic game will ever get an 9-10 from the big boys? It has been over 10 years!

Uk channel CITVs show The Cool Stuff Colective has reviewed sonic generations on it you can see a boy and a girl playing sonic generations they both give it a 4 out of 5 and you cant blame them there not professionals and they only showcase modern sky sanctuary.

You can watch it here http://www.itv.com/i.../?Filter=286463 i think only UK people can watch it though it will be erased from the site on the 5thdecember its the first thing that starts on the show

" The sound and graphics get too much at times "

How I laughed!

I'm really chuffed at some of the reviews that arecoming in, very encouraging!

Neo+ gave it 8.5/10 saying that "Its Amazing "Museum" of Sonic history with outstanding graphics, great Soundtrack and gameplay. If you are fan its total 10/10 for you. Now get to shops at the speed of sound for this awsome game!"

Yep no bashing for level selection. Heck they even said that level selection was great. Reviewer mentions Sky Sanctuary as his fave cause of Amazing view and feeling of stage. He mentions great Bosses too. I Love my Country for no-Biased Reviews.

• Thumbs Up 1

A review....at blast processing speeds.

What did I just watch? All he did was describe the game.

Edited by Neon

DAMN YOU SIXTH AXIS!!!!

All well there still reviews to come, hopefully SixthAxis will be the last of the lukewarm reviews.

And hey, is that a 76 I see as the score for the PS3 version?

Anyway I suspect the PC version will get the best scores, after all, aren't 95% percent of multi plats better on PC?

Edited by CanofEpicSauce