Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Well they did say the same thing about colors....these people must be freakin dumb as bricks if they cant understand these plots but can follow mw3's.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 6

Something is very wrong if SEGA made the stories in the Sonic games so simple and straight to the point and some critics still find them confusing and hard to understand.

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost

shenanigans.jpg

"SHENANIGANS!

SHENANIGANS!!"

Shadzter: "What's all this?"

sp_0213_14_v6.jpg?width=480

"This whole review is a rip-off!"

G4: "Hey, it's just a stupid Sonic game. What do you expect?"

Shadzter: "Ho-kay, okay, let's calm down. People of the Sonic fandom, do you declare Shenanigans on the G4 reviewer?"

"YES!"

Shadzter: "G4 Sonic Generations reviewer, do you accept this decree of Shenanigans?"

G4: "What the hell are you talking about? The entire series is screwy!"

Shadzter: "Well, that settles it! Everyone, grab your brooms, it's Shenanigans!"

shenanigans.jpg

Edited by VizardJeffhog
  • Thumbs Up 4

O GEEZ BRING ON THE VIDEO REVIEW!! I'M GONNA WATCH THAT TRAIN RECK! just watch they'll be one of those comment on the show thing on the bottom on the screen with g4 asking "what do you think of generations?"

Well they did say the same thing about colors....these people must be freakin dumb as bricks if they cant understand these plots but can follow mw3's.

You have to be kidding me. How can someone not understand the story of Sonic Colors? Colors story is very simple to understand.

These reviewers must be very very very stupid if they can't understand Colors story.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I went in to HMV earlier and they had two games that were game(s) of the week - Modern Warfare 3 and Sonic Generations. Sonic has become a TOP SHELF GAME!

G4 in general are just incredibly retarded. wish the channel would just die off already all it consists of is Cops, Cheaters, Ninja Warrior, AOTS, and the occasional new episode of X-play (which is retarded within itself).

Thanks for the good score you dumb as a brick can't follow a really simple storyline retards!

Edited by goku262002

http://www.gameover.gr/ps3/Sonic-Generations.17710.html?article_page=3

A review from my coutry. They gave it a 7/10 - The Users giving it a 8.1/10

I'm gonna list what they didn't like about the game.

~ Lack of genuine innovation that the series need. (I thought this was a throwback to Sonic's 20th? WtF? and i don't want "genuine innovation" i want just Sonic gameplay)

~ The 9 stages are not much and the fans who follow the series already know them. (Okay again WtF!? I understand the only 9 stages thing but already know them? they are completely different stages and again it's a game to Sonic's 20th years. We already knew there gonna old stages)

~There are still some chronic deseases in the 3D gameplay (Whatever i think the 3D gameplay is great.)

~The badly levels and the boring Bosses are afecting the good image of the game as a whole. (I won't say anything on this)

~ In Generations "Hard" most of the times means unfair = cheap. (Cheap? sorry but for me this is really laughable. Compare Unleashed deaths to Generations deaths and it's like non-existant.)

Anyway there you have it.

~ In Generations "Hard" most of the times means unfair = cheap. (Cheap? sorry but for me this is really laughable. Compare Unleashed deaths to Generations deaths and it's like non-existant.)

What do they mean Generations is unfair and 'cheap'? The game itself is way too easy and if I die then it's mostly my fault.

• Thumbs Up 1

What do they mean Generations is unfair and 'cheap'? The game itself is way too easy and if I die then it's mostly my fault.

I think they're probably talking about the points when you die over a bottomless pit in a Homing Attack chain.

I think they're probably talking about the points when you die over a bottomless pit in a Homing Attack chain.

Enigma, props on the Lewis quote in your sig.

Anyways, the PC version is the best if you have the machine...but it's really buggy apparently.

Anyways, the PC version is the best if you have the machine...

Absolutely.

but it's really buggy apparently.

Not really. Some people seem to have problems, but that could be caused by a multitude of things (specific hardware and software configuration) not necessarily the game's fault. I've played Sonic Generations on all three platforms and the PC version had as few glitches for me as the Xbox 360 version. The PS3 version wasn't that buggy either, but I encountered a bad camera glitch in Speed Highway, plus the loading and saving times are noticeably longer on the PS3.

That is the shittiest attempt at drawing Sonic I have ever seen.

Edit: OH WAIT. WE'RE TALKING THE ESCAPIST HERE.

Edited by The Dead Skin