Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Or Triangle ^^

*Presses Triangle while in Rooftop Run Modern Level*

Why button no work?!?! ):

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it here, but ONM gave the 3DS version 85%.

Meh, I've kinda lost repsect for ONM's reviews. They rated Sonic 4 more than Sonic Colours, and insist that Sonic's a series focused on speed primarily. That and they waffle on too much, and try to be hip and cool and as a result lack any sort of professionalism.

Oh, and the layout of their mag sucks as now anyway

Oh man, the 3DS version! I completely forgot! I may have a buy a 3DS BEFORE Kingdom Hearts 3D now

It looks like the 3DS version may turn out like Colors DS and remain in a similar range as the console version in review scores

I liked their verdict, but what the fuck was that? It wasn't funny at all.

Most of it only makes sense if you saw his previous stuff. It's a continuation to a year old set of videos back when he was a young blood internet entertainer and he "reviewed"

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo4RcynMrQ. It was some of the videos that were responsible into making him popular and due to fan demand he made a conclusion.

And the straight line zones and copy paste zones wins yet again over original level design and moving forward...yeesh.

It's such a shame that it's going to beat the console version on Metacritic.

• Thumbs Up 8

Bullshit. All sega will get from this is that sonic 4 + sonic rush + lack of effort = win.

...If modern sonic would have had 3D gameplay (like it should have) it would be getting much lower scores.

• Thumbs Up 5

And the straight line zones and copy paste zones wins yet again over original level design and moving forward...yeesh.

Play all levels first.

Bullshit. All sega will get from this is thatsonic 4 + sonic rush + lack of effort = win.

...If modern sonic would have had 3D gameplay (like it should have) it would be getting much lower scores.

Classic isn't like Sonic 4

• Thumbs Up 1

The german magazine N-Zone gave the 3DS version 86% in Single Player and 85% in Multiplayer. Couldn't read the review itself though, just saw the verdict while I waited on a train and skimmed through the magazine.

Edited by Thigolf
  • Thumbs Up 1