Awoo.

New Generations footage

Ryan92

Knuckles race mission looks fun and that Modern Sky Sanctuary music is amazing. Don't like that Super Sonic Racing remix, though.

Everybodys Super Sonic Racing~ Wooo for remixes! Am i the only one who likes it? xD (I haven't seen this either!)

Nice to see Knuckles in action for a slipt second, haha.

Edited by Rabid-Noodles
  • Thumbs Up 4

I liked the remix!

Well that all seems to be in order.

ARGH! Attack of the 50ft Motobug! ARGH! Zeee Motobug is attacking Zee geen hill!

Well, I really like the Super Sonic Racing remix. Sonic's bopping against the giant badniks doesn't sound all too impactful, though. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I actually think the Super Sonic Racing remix is okay. The Knuckles race isn't that fast-paced, mind you.

And the giant badniks are awesome.

So the knux race is basically a remix version of the GHZ we play in the game? Interesting. As for that SSR remix....No comment.

Well, there we go. We got Sunset Hill Zone! Sonic Advance 3 did get acknowledged! :P

Really digging Modern Sky Sanctuary, and like I said earlier, I really like how SEGA Saturn got acknowledged in the SSR remix.

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone forgetting something...SELECT MUSIC!!!!

Regardless Its sounds alright....nearing the end of the level it started to sound really good. I'm happy missions have different layouts and what not.

*sees reactions to SSR remix*

Everybody Super Sonic hatin'! sad.png

I thought it was awesome.

I find the remix here at least quite fitting. The Knuckles race isn't fast-paced as heck compared to all of Sonic R, which was, y'know, a racing game.

It's a platforming race in Generations's case.

Everyone forgetting something...SELECT MUSIC!!!!

Regardless Its sounds alright....nearing the end of the level it started to sound really good. I'm happy missions have different layouts and what not.

Select Music doesn't change the quality of the remix..

I think Alex's using a vocoder instead of auto-tune...

...we've gone from "o hai new Generations footage" to Super Sonic Hatin'?

I got a report saying that this has already been posted, but the person who reported didn't say where. If someone could point out where it already existed before this topic was made, I'll merge the discussion over (:

Someone, I think Woun, had posted it in the Hidden Assets thread, which doesn't really belong there anyway.

Edited by Razor Wind

I got a report saying that this has already been posted, but the person who reported didn't say where. If someone could point out where it already existed before this topic was made, I'll merge the discussion over (:

Someone linked this video to the hidden assets topic via quote.

Super Sonic Racing sounds awful. :/

*raises fist*

Cash Caaaashhh.......

But seriously i want these out of my Sonic games. Say what you want about Johnny but at least he can actually singsleep.png