Awoo.

New Generations footage

Ryan92

http://a1.sphotos.ak...622542646_n.jpg I'm not sure if it's just reflection, but it looks like Amy and Tails are under the water

Found the above picture on a Sonic Generations page I liked, again, thought I'd share smile.png

Damnit I had to play "where's waldo" just to figure out what you was talking about. Uh it's hard to tell but it does look like Amy.

Edited by Eternal BOOOOOOOSH

Sonic's body has orange fur and pinkish-red clothing? Because those are the color's I'm seeing in that reflection.

That is indeed Sonic's reflection. The red and yellow in that one tentacle is that of his shoes. His reflection at the height he's at is just noticeably large; you can see it in the other tentacles as well.

But lordy, look at that city.

That is indeed Sonic's reflection. The red and yellow in that one tentacle is that of his shoes. His reflection at the height he's at is just noticeably large; you can see it in the other tentacles as well.

But lordy, look at that city.

Can't wait to see what the reflections look like in motion. And also...

How, did they rebuild that place so quickly again?

How, did they rebuild that place so quickly again?

Just like how Eggman had an identical Egg Carrier waiting in the wings just in case, the people of Station Square developed Station Square II years in advance, just in case something like that would happen due to some stupid beast defying their master.

Needless to say, those who complained about the millions of "wasted" taxpayer dollars shut their mouths pretty quickly.

• Thumbs Up 8

City Escape at night = Radical Highway homage, Rooftop Run night as a homage to Werehog levels.

Why would they include a homage to a stage that's already in a worse version of the game?

And if they do Rooftop Run at night, then we need a remix of the Werehog stage theme.

Why would they include a homage to a stage that's already in a worse version of the game?

And if they do Rooftop Run at night, then we need a remix of the Werehog stage theme.

No, we'd need a Carnival Night Remix. Make my dreams come true, SEGA!

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, it's only at that certain point. I tried it myself on other points in the corkscrew and I just fell to my doom.

Yes, its just that one spot shown in the vid, probably just a glitch

I heard you like City Escape...

I find it funny how they deleted the bit with the new lyrics. tongue.png

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 3

Really loving the new Modern City Escape Remix. Oh man can't wait for the soundtrack to come out and put all the songs in my phone! :D

LOVE the It Doesn't Matter riffs in the Modern City Escape remix. :D

FUNNY?! Sir, I regret to inform you that I must murder you now for making this grave error. Surely you meant to say it was an atrocity that they deleted the bit with the new lyrics. Also, that isn't a smiley face with its tongue sticking out. It is a crying face.

• Thumbs Up 2

OH MY GOSH! MODERN CE! NEON, the new favorite member on SSMB! Here take a margarita or 5.

• Thumbs Up 1

City Escape looks better than it did at E3, I never saw the Gamecom footage. It looks challenging to perfect, not so much to beat. Which fits it's part in the game. Btw, how come nobody ever gets to the left at the 4:30 mark? Is it possible to go that way? I haven't seen it, though.

About Modern City Escape.

I'm not in for new lyrics. I'm in for new lyrics AND Tony Harnell singing them. Solo. Tony flippin' Harnell has a solo part after the "It Doesn't Matter" riffs from what I heard back in the Gamescom video!

• Thumbs Up 1

DAT MODERN REMIX!!!!!

I was watching I cried when I heard solo and was like "OMG HERE COMES TONY WITH NEW LYRICS!!!" And then I cried. But unlike Guitar solo tears those werent tears of happines.

GIVE ME OST!!! NAO!!!!!!!!!!