Awoo.

Sonical is Back! Happy Birthday to The Sonic Stadium!

Dreadknux

Funny. I was asking about the SSR thing yesterday because I remember the last update had a little sidebar for when a LIVECAST would start and end.

Oooh I can never leave the computer screen now. Seriously epic, I love it. You rawk! Uh yus, you all rawk!

Happy TSS day, everyone!

Love the design. Like a blast to the past. Missed all this blue. The narrower posts screwed up my sig, though xD

Edited by MarcelloF

Nice job on the skin! I like this slick, revised IPB3 version of it but I admit its going to take some getting used to haha (I'm used to the white skin now!) Everyone made cool banners too! The looping BG ones are a really neat idea.

Edited by Punk

Love it! Since you mentioned colour oddities, my only niggle is the Like buttons being just a little eye-poppingly bright.

But man this is so cool to see. Amazing job. Happy birfday SSMB. C=

Edited by JezMM

Glad you like. There are some finishing touches that I will add later - namely Sonic-based icons and suchlike - but you get the general idea I think. =3

It was a bit tricky to redo this again, considering that I know many people have said that the blue-ness has hurt eyes with past iterations of the Sonical skin. I've tried to stop that a bit with the text shadowing on topic post text, and trying to be a bit more considerate with what exact hues of blue I use. IPB now has a colour scheme for unread and read posts too, so I had to ensure things looked good in that kind of sense. You'll notice it right now actually - look at a forum (or even the board index), and any topics with posts to read will be a lighter blue than any you've read the entirety of.

I'm going to head off home now (have been sitting in a cafe for about two hours sorting the final touches of this for you guys :D) so am going to go dark for a couple of hours. But please do let me know your thoughts on the skin here!

And remember.... now that Sonical's out of the way....

Love it! Since you mentioned colour oddities, my only niggle is the Like buttons being just a little eye-poppingly bright.

But man this is so cool to see. Amazing job. Happy birfday SSMB. C=

Also, the amount of reputation on the profile page (on my screen anyway, Firefox 8) is almost entirely covered by the reputation title thingy. But I don't like to complain, especially with such an epic win skin! Great work with it all~

I've only been here for 2 years and I'm still nostalgia'ing.

Classic SSMB FTW!

Now where is my Knucklehead skin? colbert.png

*totally didn't make this post to see my signature and the few edits I will have to make later*

Really liking this skin! It feels Sonic-y, and it captures the essence of Sonic's blue fur/skin (although he's now just a little bit more on the green side, but just a little bit.

That said, there is ONE criticism from me. Because the skin is so blue, is it possible that the color of the handles for TSS writing staff can be altered to another color so they can be more visible? I can barely see the names of Shadzter and Slingerland on here.

Funny thing that I was writting a post in old skin and when I posted skin was l#already changed! I was like "WUT! I GOT HCKED OR WHAT!" and then I remembered your status update Dreadknux.

Skin is awsome. Its even runing faster on PS3 which I find surprising. Great job staff guys!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC STADIUM!!!!

Edited by HUNTER297

Minor nitpick of minor nitpicks, the word and the green bar on the rep thing on someone's profile partially obscures the bottom of the number tongue.png

Other than that, loving the skin and especially the randomised banner. Good show!

Edited by Semi-colon e

Yus, I'm sure the minor colour issues like the names of TSS staff will be fixed later on XP.

...Wheres the "View New Content" button?

Also i was hoping to see some of the old features back along with the skin. but i'm guessing the board update is next so i can wait abit longer.

Its a really nice skin! missed the old look.

Edited by goku262002

Whoa this looks so awesome :D oh Wow biggrin.pnglaugh.png Fantastic job, great work hats off to all the TSS Staff and Happy Birthday Sonic Stadium! cool.png Celebrate good times COME ON!