Awoo.

Patticus

I hope evading the Police won't be as annoying and random as GTA V was on some levels it was only by pure fluke that I managed to evad them e.g. the Prison Van level where you have to "rescue" that Irish Gangster then assassinate him. dry.png

Hah, pleabs, actually trying to evade the cops in GTAIV

The cool kids go to the cheat menu and press "Wanted level down"

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

5 new GTAV screenshots for Christmas.

xlarge.jpg
xlarge.jpg
xlarge.jpg
xlarge.jpg
xlarge.jpg

We got whales (or sharks? Fuck if I know), submarines, fighter jets, blimps. and....is that.....no way......

DOGS
AS
FRIENDS

Chillin in GTAV with my dog is gonna be tight.

Edited by Nintendoga

Hah, pleabs, actually trying to evade the cops in GTAIV

The cool kids go to the cheat menu and press "Wanted level down"

Well awesome kids do it without cheating and get that nice achievement for not cheating.tongue.png

Seriously that cheat is handy! happy.png

SHARKS. FUCKING. SHARKS. He returns to have his revenge for not being used in San Andreas! Also dogs and submarines. Game of EVERY YEAR.

Edited by Jingle

• 1 month later...

Nuts, you just beat me to it. Damn lag! Wasn't expecting a delay after all of the promotion featuring the Spring 2013 date, including that recent poster in my last post.

I'm likely the only one here who actually cares about a PC version, but I figured I'd post this anyway. This month, evidence has been uncovered that would suggest that a PC version of GTA V is likely. 

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-V-PC-Version-Evidence-Emerges-51932.html
http://www.examiner.com/article/gta-5-pc-development-uncovered-by-fan

Which I think is pretty awesome. Sorry if this has already been posted :P

One of the funniest comments from Rockstar's article:

this is so disappointinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!! so bad we ve waited 7 years already omg !!!!!!!!!! my kids grown up fck you rockstar !

Well, now your kids can buy this adult game themselves then, can't they? Also, 7 years since the last GTA? I don't think so.

Semptember the 17th that's quite a delay. I hope this doesn't affect the pre-orders. I don't think it will.

I think I can wait a little longer there is a ton of games coming out anyway. smile.png

One of the funniest comments from Rockstar's article: Well, now your kids can buy this adult game themselves then, can't they? Also, 7 years since the last GTA? I don't think so.
I think he is referring to the "last" GTA as San Anderas.. But seriously, why all the sudden they just simply delay the game?

I think he is referring to the "last" GTA as San Anderas.. But seriously, why all the sudden they just simply delay the game?

Rockstar explain in their article that they think the game needs more polish. I'd rather that than they release it with issues. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry to double post and this GTA Related but not V related.

Has anybody noticed that current digital release of Vice City has licensed Songs removed?huh.png

Yeah I knew Lionel Ritchie's "Running With The Night" was removed from future releases and the PC version (funny I don't recall hearing it on my friends PS2 version and he got as soon as it came out).

But now there are some other songs missing:

Ozzy Osbourne "Bark at the Moon".

Herbie Hancock "Rockit"

Micheal Jackson "Billie Jean" and "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" are missing (funny as they were used both in game "Billie Jean" plays right at the beginning of the Game when get in the white Admiral car and "Wanna Be Starting Somethin" used to play during the "Phnom Penh '86" mission when your in the helicopter).

Kate Bush "Wow" (Major bummer I love listening to this track when in the game it was at night).

The main reason why these songs are absent is most likely the Record Company wanting more money and they tried to expolit a loophole in the contract agreement rather than the artists themselves wanting royalties (Yes I know MJ is dead).

Thankfully I still have the PC version that still has these songs.

It is only five songs but does raise the question of re-releasing older games that have licensed music especially ones that have multiple songs. I wonder if Rockstar will use stronger licensing contracts in the future to prevent this from happening again.

Good news is San Andrea's Soundtrack is fully intact.

I just hope this doesn't affect VCS or LCS soundtracks if they get re-released on the PSN for the PS3.

EDIT: More bad news two other songs were apparently removed as well:

Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force "Looking for the Perfect Beat"

Tyrone Brunson "The Smurf"

Edited by BW199148

That's why it went off of Steam towards the end of November, and didn't come back up for a few weeks. I'm guessing it would be extremely easy to restore the songs; but I've got mine on disc so I dunno. If nothing else, at least the PC version is still the uncensored one, and they didn't use the song changes as an excuse to change that too. The PS2 rerelease is the mangled Haitian Friendly version, and has all of the songs cut, and has the same problems with controls and bugs that it had on PS2 but not on the Xbox or PC, and has a few minor changes/bugs on top of that.

For the same price.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

That's why it went off of Steam towards the end of November, and didn't come back up for a few weeks. I'm guessing it would be extremely easy to restore the songs; but I've got mine on disc so I dunno. If nothing else, at least the PC version is still the uncensored one, and they didn't use the song changes as an excuse to change that too. The PS2 rerelease is the mangled Haitian Friendly version, and has all of the songs cut, and has the same problems with controls and bugs that it had on PS2 but not on the Xbox or PC, and has a few minor changes/bugs on top of that.

For the same price.

That is why I am glad I still have a Non-Steam PC version of the game.

I hope the PS2 Versions of VCS and LCS don't get their soundtrack changed too when they are re-released, They already on the PSN in PSP format so it would seem odd if they change them when the PS2 ports get added.

Sadly there is no PC port of those games and they are quite good. sleep.png

• 4 weeks later...

These are some f**ing SWEET screens, much better than the last ones, tho...

884416_10151587658696803_3063313_o.jpg

884904_10151587658761803_1749797771_o.jp

The more I look at them... More I feel like this will turn out to be a PS4/next Xbox launch title. I strongly hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Jango

Smells like bullshot to me. Pretty, certainly, but not the best reflection of the final product. I'll judge its looks when I actually play it.

Smells like bullshot to me. Pretty, certainly, but not the best reflection of the final product. I'll judge its looks when I actually play it.

Either this, or we're gonna have some serious slowdown issues... well, at least I'll be able to cook even more meat on my PS3.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bullshots or not it already looks 10x better then the brown blandness that was Liberty City.

GTAV Boxart reveal is coming

3M0Mlhd.jpg

3RhHTxg.jpg
hBXi96o.jpg

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1