Awoo.

Patticus

To spoil or not spoil, that is the question. unsure.png

I don't think it's necessarily spoilng, it's just gameplay. But unless you want to feel totally blind when you first play the game, then I guess you can just forget about this and wait 2 months until September.

WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT. WATCH IT.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

FUCK ME, THIS GAME LOOKS SO GOOD! There's so much to do in this, I can't wait!

Also, I'm so fucking hyped for multiplayer, this will be amazing!

I can't wait until November when I'd old enough to buy this game!

If GTA V is this good...just imagine how amazing GTA VI would be on the next-gen consoles. Shiet man.

OH MY GOSH, IT'S...

... Another GTA game. Looks pretty, but that's about it. I have no idea why you guys are getting so hyped up about this.

Edited by Shirou Emiya
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eh, it looks okay.

Everything except the main missions just looks to be a bunch of pointless fluff again that serves no purpose other than making it seem like you're given "infinite freedom". The ideas are legitimately interesting, especially the whole "switch on the fly" aspect, but in terms of doing it for missions it looks contextual as fuck. I have no interest in GTA Online either.

Also, every time I muster up some excitement over the title I still can't get over how stifled and just boring GTA IV was. It makes any potential prospects going into GTA V kill my hype.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait until November when I'd old enough to buy this game!

Are you being serious? Either way you made me really laugh hard.

• Thumbs Up 3

It looks fun, I haven't been interested in the game at all though because... lol GTA IV.

I'm so glad that the RPG elements from San Andreas are back. Along with a ton of other features that have been missing since SA.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Please don't make me ruin all the great work your plastic surgeries have been doing!"

Love Trevor hahahaha

• Thumbs Up 3

I just realized that the shooting mechanics are more reminiscent of Max Payne 3...which is excellent.

whats so funny about this? He has to wait until he's legally old enough to purchase the game on his own. So? Some people have to do that.

whats so funny about this? He has to wait until he's legally old enough to purchase the game on his own. So? Some people have to do that.

Well, I never had any problems buying games with age restrictions when I was younger. Not even the likes of GTA or Manhunt.

What made me laugh was the way he posted that, like he is super excited to buy a "mature" game. I guess that its just the fact that I'm not used to ever being restricted when it comes to games.

• Thumbs Up 2

It's pretty mixed over here in the US. Some stores are more lenient on selling mature games to minors, some require some sort of ID proving you're 17 or older, and some it just depends on the mature game. Most of the time, a lot of the game stores I've went to require proof of age. I personally think its good that stores do this.

Edited by Young Xehanort

Yeah I'm serious. I'm 16, can't go out and buy the game until I turn 17. 

And BTW, I'm not just excited because it's rated M, I'm excited because it looks like an awesome game. 

EDIT: Well seems people above he have covered the issue. As for restrictions, Canadian stores pretty much always require you show proof of age. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

I only needed to watch 30 seconds in to already love this. Take my money, Rockstar, take it you magnificent bastards!

It basically looks like San Andreas but in HD. I can get down with this. I'm really impressed with how large and detailed everything is; I know GTA IV was supposed to be smaller than SA but far more detailed. I'm guessing we're seeing something akin to the leap between Vice City and San Andreas here: they discovered a way to really push the limits of the console and do far, far more with less.

Not looking forward to sharks though. Dear god no. I hope we at least get a speargun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly looks really fun. I haven't really been into a GTA game since Vice City honestly, and the rest just never really caught my attention. Digging the 3 player choices with enough differences to keep them interesting enough in their own aspects, I just hope if there's one I like way more than the rest, I can stick to him at least 99% of the time.

I just hope there's actually enough to do to keep me playing for a long time. While there's always exploration and whatnot, I remember finding myself still playing Vice City heavily even after I knew every nook and cranny of it since motorcycling off a chain of things proved to be fun or something simliar to that effect. I just know GTA 3 and 4 never really kept me interested for to long (yet again I never actually owned those, just borrowed or played at other people's).

But yeah definitely seems like a great thing to pick up and color me excited :o

As someone who was never interested in the franchise, this trailer looked really impressive :)

The scope of the game is the thing that really impressed me; Rockstar not only managed to make a mammoth world filled to the brim with content to play with, but they managed to make everything look so polished and smooth; did not see a single frame rate drop in the trailer and the gunplay, a issue in the series since GTA III, is being fixed by the great combat engine from Max Pane 3.  

I cant wait to see more of this and I really cant wait to see GTA Online; dat scope with 16+ players is going to be mind blowing blink.png

As someone who was never interested in the franchise, this trailer looked really impressive smile.png

The scope of the game is the thing that really impressed me; Rockstar not only managed to make a mammoth world filled to the brim with content to play with, but they managed to make everything look so polished and smooth; did not see a single frame rate drop in the trailer and the gunplay, a issue in the series since GTA III, is being fixed by the great combat engine from Max Pane 3.  

I cant wait to see more of this and I really cant wait to see GTA Online; dat scope with 16+ players is going to be mind blowing blink.png

I'm expecting more than 24 players really. This is not like Battlefield 3 for example where the game has to render CPU draining destruction and stuff.

If they take away the bullcrap realism such as flying out of high speed cars, being unable to eject from a speeding car without massive damage, and civvies calling up cops on their cell phones, this will be golden. It's like San Andreas Stories except in an alternate reality. I can dig it.

Just dear god, I play for fun, not super realism. Can't even light your own house on fire anymore without the police trying to ruin the party.