Awoo.

Patticus

Ooo, nothing like an accidental leak to make things interesting!

Is there any source that details exactly what was leaked, though? The linked site just appears to be an apology rather than having anything juicy.

Kudos for the heads up, however; I know some are more sensitive than others to spoiled content. I myself am tempted to take a peak regardless...

Such as, you know, the inevitable betrayal. Every GTA has one of your close allies backstab you eventually. I wonder who it will be this time...

So who's getting this on Xbox 360? I'll be happy with forming an SSMB crew and terrorizing the streets of San Andreas online together. 

@Evilgo The entire game was leaked, however the main game's files are encrypted, so there won't be any gameplay footage. We do have some graphics assets, some voices (like Trevor's intro cutscene, where something BIG happens...) and the entire radio song list, which looks to be A+ quality. Also the main theme.

Okay, so do we know (based on the leak) as to whether or not the RPG Elements from San Andreas were back? If there's anything I love in video games, it's character growth. Do we also have a list of confirmed radio channels?

Here's hoping for WKTT. WE KNOW THE TRUTH~

and the entire radio song list, which looks to be A+ quality. Also the main theme.

I'm definitely interested in the song, having learned to always look forward to them, whether the upbeat Vice City Stories-style ones or the dark and serious mood-setting ones such as GTA IV's. Shame it's encrypted but I guess the wait isn't that much longer...

I'm really interested to see what the talkshows will be like. Rockstar's political satire is always fun, particularly when they poke fun at both sides of an argument. Though overall I like Grand Theft Auto's music because it often introduces me to tunes I otherwise would have never heard... to me, this is the biggest bummer about them setting the new ones in more contemporary times. That musical exploration isn't as prevalent as a game set in the 70s, 80, or 90s.

Main theme is pretty bad in my honest opinion, I was expecting something funky because it's LA after all, not some generic beat... GTA 4 main theme is a lot better. But I'm guessing it's just a short version of the main theme, since it's the music for the loading screen. The track list is great, but it's missing some Guns N' Roses if you ask me =P

Edited by Jango

I think the Soviet Connection is probably one of my favorite Grand Theft Auto themes. It captures the really bleak and depressing image that GTA IV paints of the American Dream, not to mention of Niko's life in general, extremely well.

I'm hoping that the actual GTA V theme will be better upon release. We might just be getting a small snippet... though it's not much of an excuse when you see how good the GTA IV and San Andreas snippets were for the loading screens.

So who's getting this on Xbox 360? I'll be happy with forming an SSMB crew and terrorizing the streets of San Andreas online together. 

I'm getting it on launch day (or a week after, since I haven't pre-ordered yet) I also lack gold membership. ;_;

So wait how much fact does this hold? I'm confused. Did Sony just fuck up or is it actually coming to PS4?

Well, considering how ambisous this game looks to be (not to mention how smooth the gameplay looks, its like the frame rate is almost 60FPS locked in the first gameplay trailer), its more than likely that GTA V is coming to PS4/X1 sometime after the PS3/360 versions launch. I would not be surprised if the next-gen versions had time exclusively (Sony is pushing GTA V with PS3, so maybe they money hatted 6 months exclusivity for the PS4 version, coming at launch?) as well.

Man, the possibility of it being on PS4 gives me worry that the current gen version will suck, which will be the version I'll get..............

Silly Rockstar, flipflopping makes you look suspicious! If SEGA always posting things and then pulling them within the hour is any indication.

On the 29th, hmm? Well that's neat; it's a shame the Gamestop Expo doesn't get more press, as that's tomorrow... plus, you know, then I'd have bragging rights to having seen it firsthand. tongue.png

...Note to self. Find Take Two Interactive's booth tomorrow and see if they have a demo of it available. Fingers crossed I'll be able to give you a guys some sort of review tomorrow evening (US time anyway).

Edited by Eciruam Eivligo

Man, the possibility of it being on PS4 gives me worry that the current gen version will suck, which will be the version I'll get..............

Definitely not, Rockstar wouldn't do that. I believe the PS4 version will exist, but maybe as an Episode. Will we finally get San Andreas Stories? I think the answer is yes, but don't worry about GTA 5's quality on the PS3/360.

I really don't think that GTA 5 will come to next-gen consoles. Maybe previous ones, but not GTA 5.

I really don't think that GTA 5 will come to next-gen consoles. Maybe previous ones, but not GTA 5.

Previous yes, but 5 no? What logic is this? tongue.png

Edited by Jango

New trailer? New trailer.

http://youtu.be/O9v-PvHN-Qs

Beautiful.

Can't wait for this game.

I'm currently playing through San Andreas for the first time in forever, so much nostalgia here. Loving it~<3

• Thumbs Up 2

I ponder if that preorder bonus is still open.. having a blimp to use as a flying death ship over the entire city would be a glorious thing, after all.

I actually wonder how destructible it is... ramming those pesky LSPD helicopters would be fun.

IGN just released a preview of the game, along with some new screenshots in the article.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/world-first-hands-on-with-grand-theft-auto-v?page=1

It just gets better and better with every new piece of information. This is is going to be the longest 2 weeks of the year.

Also:

rsggtavscreenshot345jpg-e94292_610w.jpg

MICHAEL CONFIRMED FOR MAX PAYNE IN DISGUISE!