Awoo.

Patticus

They'll probably handle it like DC Universe Online where each place can be bought by different people except it loads your own version of it. 

This might be the first game where I spend more time online than off when it launches. That hasn't happened since Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing. Its more Grand Theft Normal Boring Life than what Yahtzee described GTA IV and I like it!

Also I successfully managed to book off work so now I can possibly get it midnight if I wanted to. Awesome.

Edited by Major Ziggy

This might be the first game where I spend more time online than off when it launches. Its more Grand Theft Normal Boring Life than what Yahtzee described GTA IV and I like it!

Also I successfully managed to book off work so now I can possibly get it midnight if I wanted to. Awesome.

When it launches you won't be able to play online. GTA Online isn't launching until October 1st.

And I don't really like Yahtzee so y'know laugh.png

*list of features that are GOTY worthy*

H38Ui0Z.gif

Too... much... hype...

Online just gets better and better. New locations added over time? Yes please.

6 DAYS LEFT, IT'S SO CLOSE!

Edited by TheCakeMiester
  • Thumbs Up 5

Man how did I not get into this series sooner.

H38Ui0Z.gif

Too... much... hype...

Online just gets better and better. New locations added over time? Yes please.

6 DAYS LEFT, IT'S SO CLOSE!

More like 10 days for me sad.png. Being 16 sucks. Ah well I'll have it eventually an that's all that matters lol. 

• Thumbs Up 3

*spots the one about bounties*

Ah... another game I play has a bounty system, theres a rather marvellous way to exploit it.

Once you have a bounty put on your head, send a message to your friend, have him kill you, split the money.

One popular tactic is to get a stupidly high bounty and then split the money between you.

You win, your buddy wins, the only loser is the guy who placed the bounty, he's out of cash from the initial robbery, and from the bounty.

• Thumbs Up 2

How much does the footage spoil?

A bit of the prologue for the first few seconds, but then it cuts to normal gameplay. There's also some footage of a mission, but it's nothing major.

A bit of the prologue for the first few seconds, but then it cuts to normal gameplay. There's also some footage of a mission, but it's nothing major.

So it's a small look at nothing overly spoilerific? Okay.

Edited by Chaos Warp