Awoo.

Patticus

Rockstar have launched a spoof of Facebook http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/duaneearl This is why I love them laugh.png 

You can sign in with your Social Club login and I think you can actually get discounts from ingame stuff.

I just made a social club account just for this and started Liking (stalking) all the product pages.

• Thumbs Up 1

I told myself I would stop going onto /v/ until I get GTA V in my hands.

But I can't. All dem leaks. I MUST see more footage! It's so hard to stay away.

I'm severely expecting this to be overhyped and overrated, much like GTAIV was. It's probably not gonna be nearly as fun as Saints Row 4.

I'm severely expecting this to be overhyped and overrated, much like GTAIV was. It's probably not gonna be nearly as fun as Saints Row 4.
Overhyped and overrated, I don't think so, the graphics are colorful and beautiful and it takes alot from red dead redemption one of my favorite rockstar games.

Saints Row 4 isn't a GTA clone anymore. They taken the rule book and sprayed septic on it. Saints Row 2 was back when the series was still a worthy adversary to GTA.

Besides I thought Saints Row 4 was overhyped and overrated.

Edited by Major Ziggy

You may be right. Judging from the reactions to the leaks, a lot of people seemed upset over certain "changes" the game has made over IV. Granted, this is /v/ I'm talking about, so they'll blow anything out of proportion.

I'm still pretty pumped for the game. I may not be entirely okay with some changes, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have fun with it.

If I enjoyed IV, I'm sure as hell going to enjoy this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't expert perfection from this game. I'm sure there will be a few issues, changes that are bad and things that aren't well done. What I DO expect is a awesome open-world adventure that brings back things people loved about San Andreas such as less of a fetish for realism and RPG elements, with many, many things to do (tons of content) and a great Online mode. I at least think they'll meet that expectation. 

And if it turns out that's it's actually essentially perfect, well good, it exceeded my expectations.

Edited by Chaos Warp

If you have a social club account and link it to your console ID you can get these exclusive features.

GTA-V-Has-Exclusive-Gun-Haircuts-Stars-f

You can even get an Afro for Franklin like CJ in San Andreas!

• Thumbs Up 3

Dem haircuts.

Holy hell, yes! Those extra features are very nice, indeed!

Franklin confirmed to be Ice Cube. Michael confirmed to be Max Payne. Trevor confirmed to be Hulk Hogan.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's so cool to see the graphical progress over the years. I always thought SA looked amazing back then, anyway.

Los Santos... I'm coming home soon...

• Thumbs Up 1

It's amazing considering it hasn't even been 10 years.

And I also thought that San Andreas looked amazing, I was 10 when it came out and now I'm nearly 20. laugh.png

Just had a call from a dude at HMV telling me about the arrangements for Monday night, for the Belfast branch they're opening two hours early to allow people to play a demo of the game before midnight, and there's a disc there with my name on it. Sounds great...

...unfortunately for me I lost my pre-order slip when I went in at the start of the year. I subsequently pre-ordered a second copy from GAME next door, the special edition with 4 bits of DLC and the blueprint map, and have my reciept kept in a safe place, hanging from my GTA V poster I got free with my initial HMV pre-order.

I feel slightly guilty now, that I pre-ordered two copies and I'm going to give my custom to one place for one copy, when I didn't cancel my pre-order for the first store I went to. Financially I lose like 2 or 3 quid for the HMV deposit but I got a poster out of it anyway.

Edited by Major Ziggy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just had a call from a dude at HMV telling me about the arrangements for Monday night, for the Belfast branch they're opening two hours early to allow people to play a demo of the game before midnight, and there's a disc there with my name on it. Sounds great...

...unfortunately for me I lost my pre-order slip when I went in at the start of the year. I subsequently pre-ordered a second copy from GAME next door, the special edition with 4 bits of DLC and the blueprint map, and have my reciept kept in a safe place, hanging from my GTA V poster I got free with my initial HMV pre-order.

I feel slightly guilty now, that I pre-ordered two copies and I'm going to give my custom to one place for one copy, when I didn't cancel my pre-order for the first store I went to. Financially I lose like 2 or 3 quid for the HMV deposit but I got a poster out of it anyway.

Well at least you got a nice poster out of it smile.png 

And my friend who lives in Lisburn (so not that far from you laugh.png ) got his copy off Amazon today.

• Thumbs Up 1

I searched GTA 5 in YT today and i see part 2 of a walkthrough and MY CONSCIENCE IS KILLING ME. I MEAN SHOULD I PRESS IT OR NOT!?!?

I searched GTA 5 in YT today and i see part 2 of a walkthrough and MY CONSCIENCE IS KILLING ME. I MEAN SHOULD I PRESS IT OR NOT!?!?

Once you start, you won't stop. Come on it's 2 days and a half now. You can do it.

• Thumbs Up 2