Awoo.

Patticus

It doesn't help that my brother is watching a walkthrough either lol, but i'm trying to refrain myself from watching.....

After all there's only two more sleeps till Christmas

I've got an idea, for those of us GTA players on PS3, that tomorrow if you still have a copy of GTA IV we all go online and play for some hours as a sort of send-off to GTA IV, before the big day on Monday?

Edited by Major Ziggy

Well ShopTo have shipped my Collector's  Edition!

It'll be sent with the next DPD collection, I'm not expecting it on Monday though.

After all there's only two more sleeps till Christmas

I've got an idea, for those of us GTA players on PS3, that tomorrow if you still have a copy of GTA IV we all go online and play for some hours as a sort of send-off to GTA IV, before the big day on Monday?

I'd like to, but I gotta take care of something important tomorrow. I went back and played IV the other day. It's going to feel so insignificant to V when it comes out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooooooh, very jelly of that. I want the LS hat! I'll just have to settle with the standard edition. Ah well, at least I have my blimp.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ooooooh, very jelly of that. I want the LS hat! I'll just have to settle with the standard edition. Ah well, at least I have my blimp.

That reminds me, I'll have to take a picture of myself wearing it laugh.png And at least you'll get to use my CE cars.

EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2Dh817ZyM&feature=player_embedded

tumblr_mjjvkiQhIs1rd0p8io1_500.jpg

Edited by Phil Collins
  • Thumbs Up 3

Some new facts about the ranking system in GTA Online. 

Edited by Vectorman
  • Thumbs Up 3

Nice find!

Anyway there's so much shit I'm looking forward to doing in this game, even just driving past people giving them the finger tongue.png 

And it's nice how people can have set roles in the Crew, I'd nominate myself to be the getaway driver.

Nice find!

Anyway there's so much shit I'm looking forward to doing in this game, even just driving past people giving them the finger tongue.png 

And it's nice how people can have set roles in the Crew, I'd nominate myself to be the getaway driver.

>mfw

zcdv.jpg

"You mad about my pimped ride, bitches?!"

Inb4 they blow us up.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow i just noticed who the girl on the cover holding the iFruit is based off of..

I found a really good GIF for this actually.

i9lg7GRaQaMs6.gif

Edited by Phil Collins
  • Thumbs Up 2

You can watch all the spoilers you want, I'm not doing it this time.

Tuesday is so close yet so far....and October 1st is even farther :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Collectors edition unboxing.

Edit: *Watches video* I think I'm quite glad I passed on this one, for me GTA4's CE is a better one, though if you're a fan of those hats then this is quite a nice thing.

Edit: Damn it, it's been posted... Ok... EAT THIS!

PC & PS4 Code found in the Xbox 360 version!

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-Leaked-Xbox-360-Data-Reveals-PC-PS4-Build-Code-59102.html

• Thumbs Up 4

Wouldn't surprise me if it comes out on next gen consoles and PC. I give it until mid 2014 when they announce this. Rockstar usually release a PC version (and in this case, next gen consoles too) around a year after the initial release.

If the game is indeed coming to PC and PS4 I just hope the goodness of the current-gen versions aren't sacrificed since they can't handle the game well enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm getting a digital PS3 copy, and am I right in saying you can switch digital games to PS4 for a small cost? If so, cool. I agree with Chaos Warp though, they better not sacrifice all the goodness they can put it the current-gen version...

And I'll be getting on PC no matter what when it comes out on there, so that's pretty cool.

I'm getting a digital PS3 copy, and am I right in saying you can switch digital games to PS4 for a small cost? If so, cool. I agree with Chaos Warp though, they better not sacrifice all the goodness they can put it the current-gen version...

Depends on the company, I don't think Rockstar/Take 2 have confirmed their stance yet.

current-gen versions aren't sacrificed since they can't handle the game well enough

I doubt that the console versions will look anywhere near the level of quality seen in the trailers, they'll look better than GTA 4, but I doubt we'll see trailer quality for this game.

I doubt that the console versions will look anywhere near the level of quality seen in the trailers, they'll look better than GTA 4, but I doubt we'll see trailer quality for this game.

It could be if you use a full 1080p Television with HDMI.

Unfortunately not all countries have received uncensored versions of GTA V. Unbelievably it is Canada that has actually been issued censored copies not Germany or Australia.

fEp8DHB.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Unfortunately not all countries have received uncensored versions of GTA V. Unbelievably it is Canada that has actually been issued censored copies not Germany or Australia.

fEp8DHB.jpg

>Rob Ford everywhere

pfffftttttt I'm probably the only person who gets the joke

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have no idea who he is laugh.png 

He's the mayor of Toronto and quite a fuckwad. He's been incriminated in tons of scams and such. 

• Thumbs Up 1