Awoo.

Patticus

HOLY CRAP!

I just did the Elk hunting with Trevor, finished the mission and decided to walk towards the town... when suddenly a mountain lion ran out of nowhere and killed me! I had full health too!

HOLY CRAP!

I just did the Elk hunting with Trevor, finished the mission and decided to walk towards the town... when suddenly a mountain lion ran out of nowhere and killed me! I had full health too!

Same thing happened to me it came out of nowhere.

My Kill Frenzy with a Jumbo Jet failed I hit a cop car and it damaged a engine (would be cool if the cop car got blown away like in real life by the engines) and I crashed into a freeway because the engine died. >_<

But it was freaking awesome to be able to fly a Jet that large though.

Edited by BW199148

Ok... is it actually possible to steal a jumbo jet without the engines being damage and a resulting crash?

Ok... is it actually possible to steal a jumbo jet without the engines being damage and a resulting crash?

Later on I think you should able to buy a hanger then you can steal them more easily, that is what I have read?

Just doing some cab missions and I hit an animal accidentally and my passenger said "Jesus you killed that motherfucker".

Trevors safehouse... (the one you get in the city).

Has anyone else noticed that as the game goes on, it gradually gets more and more disgusting and destroyed? Not just the poo on the floor... but... theres a rather large collection of dildos in there now... and theres an amazing reference to the shinning or possibly the Thing in one of the doors...

Just keep checking Trevors safehouse every now and again and you'll see.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the jumbo jets run out of fuel. Too bad you can't drive a train, hopefully rock star releases a patch so you can drive trains or if you can drive them in GTA online

I think the jumbo jets run out of fuel. Too bad you can't drive a train, hopefully rock star releases a patch so you can drive trains or if you can drive them in GTA online

It doesn't. Some people have landed them in the desert just don't get the engines shot to pieces or damaged.

I could be wrong though.

Edited by BW199148

So I was up the top of Mount Chiliad as Trevor, attempting to ramp off the roof of the cable car dock with a dirt bike, when I noticed these two hikers standing at the edge of a rather large drop. Being the sporting individual that I am, I ran up and sucker punched one of them in the back of the head, sending him flying off the cliff. He them impacted with the side of the mountain and began to roll...and roll...all the way to the bottom of the ridge. Surprisingly, the guy gets up and begins to run. I thought about letting this superman go...but shrugged that off and shot him in the back of the head with my sniper rifle.

Oh, how I love being an asshole to the general San Andreas population.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhsd2KTJXWU

This luckily managed to land a Jumbo Jet in the desert so it is possible.

My advice take off as quick as you can.

I took a jumbo jet after buying the hanger, and flew it to the desert, with the near port engine smoking. The landing seem to go smoothly, until it randomly exploded.

About that, Rockstar have made the cars less durable than GTA IV. Rolling a car down the side of Mount Chilliad isn't as fun as it should be because they explode the soonest they hit the ground from a considerable height.

About that, Rockstar have made the cars less durable than GTA IV. Rolling a car down the side of Mount Chilliad isn't as fun as it should be because they explode the soonest they hit the ground from a considerable height.

You should beef the vehicle's armor up to the max, that greatly increases the chance of survival you have coming off the top of Chiliad. 

Edited by DocAzure

Anyone find police chases annoying as fuck in this? No matter how fast I'm going, they always seem to catch up and ram me from behind, causing me to constantly wipe out.

But they can also be fun as hell when the tables are turned. Jump onto a train and just raise hell with a Minigun. Coupled with the background music that plays during police chases, things get intense very quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh SSMB...

YzlKhhg.jpg

bARn3dC.jpg

Yes... I did.

And I got it without triggering the cops! How did I do it? Theres a mission in which you and trevor try to steal a Z type car, when you do the Franklin side of it, the mission ends at the airport, you're supposed to get in a car and leave, well... I did the following.

* I got in the car at the hanger, headded to the exit slowly

* The moment the Mission passed message came up, I reversed back into the airport.

I was able to fully explore the airport without ever triggering a wanted level. I could steal anything without triggering any cops. So... I took that plane, and flew it to the desert strip, and landed it.

There is a problem though, that plane is too big for the airstrip, you will hit objects at either side of one of the runways, so be very careful on takeoff/landing... but when you do land it... god it's amazing.

To top it off... Frankling had 0 flying skill when I did this =p

• Thumbs Up 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg

Keep rediscovering old songs that I like when playing this game.

That bassline. cool.png

Edited by BW199148

Okay.... I don't think you're supposed to be able to take these planes to that airstrip... why?

Well... this happens...

0_0.jpg

Yes that is from my game... And it's stuck there, I don't know what to do... maybe I could crash another plane into it?

Edit: Ok I fixed it... I shot it, one bullet and it came crashing down.

The damage model in general is shit compared to IV's. One of my main disappointments with the game.

So I was up the top of Mount Chiliad as Trevor, attempting to ramp off the roof of the cable car dock with a dirt bike, when I noticed these two hikers standing at the edge of a rather large drop. Being the sporting individual that I am, I ran up and sucker punched one of them in the back of the head, sending him flying off the cliff. He them impacted with the side of the mountain and began to roll...and roll...all the way to the bottom of the ridge. Surprisingly, the guy gets up and begins to run. I thought about letting this superman go...but shrugged that off and shot him in the back of the head with my sniper rifle.

Oh, how I love being an asshole to the general San Andreas population.

Oh that's nothing...Remember those side missions where you can help a person taking them to a certain destiny? I was going back to Los Santos after a Dom mission and in the way I found this Ursula woman, I stopped, she was coming to my bike when suddenly a car came across and ran her by! I though shit! he killed her! Then she woke up as if nothing happened and kept the event going.

On a side note:

Damn, the North Yankton mission sure is a strong moment...

• Thumbs Up 1

The damage model in general is shit compared to IV's. One of my main disappointments with the game.

While it's less visible there are a bunch of little details like car scratching, the hood still comes off, windows break, you can lose all your flashlights, etc. I'll link you a pic tomorrow maybe.

I really like this its probably my favourite game this year but I have a couple of gripes.

Making Money is difficult the only way to make money is right at the end and you have to save the Lester Assassination missions last because if you save the millions from the final heist and you need to invest in certain companies.

What annoys me is the stock market is poorly explained/implemented. Manipulating rival companies in the stock market outside of the Assassination Missions doesn't do shit nor does it pay out well even if it does work.  

I also got the impression heists were a much bigger part of this game which the gameplay reveal video let on. There is only six heists in the game all tied to the main game and I think only two of them pay.

What would of made this game near perfect for me is ability to plan heists outside the main missions on the side even if they only netted each character just one million dollars at least you could use that to invest in the stock market if it worked better than it currently does.

Is it just me or there less main missions in this compared to other GTA games. I need more.

oliver-please-sir-may-we-have-some-more.

"Please Rockstar can I have some more?". 

I know it sounds like I am shitting on it. But I am really enjoying it so far and I love how you can get lost in this game way better than GTA IV. But the lack and difficulty of making Benjamin's and less missions in this game is a bit of let down.

Despite this so far its looking like GTA V might be my Game Of The Year.

Edited by BW199148

Looks like Trevor's been let loose in Liberty City.

I watched Steven Ogg's acting reel on that same channel. I can't stop seeing or hearing Trevor in him. He's a great actor.

• Thumbs Up 2

While it's less visible there are a bunch of little details like car scratching, the hood still comes off, windows break, you can lose all your flashlights, etc. I'll link you a pic tomorrow maybe.

The only advancement over IV's is that wheels and fenders come off (but not in a particularly logical way). Otherwise it's far inferior, as are the collision physics.

I'm curious. How much do you lose when you get Busted? lol I'm genuinely asking because so far in my gameplaying I never got arrested once, not even during missions. Wasted a lot but never Busted.

Yeah earning money in the game isn't great. You lose a lot when things go wrong.

Speaking of money, a spoiler leak about GTA Online.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a518039/gta-online-leak-hints-at-microtransactions.html

So Rockstar seem to have fixed the social club issues... I'm now getting social club notifications every second in my game... I don't particually care if XXXX has been wasted over 50 times...

Anyway to turn these off?

I managed to fly a Jumbo Jet into the IAA building. It was awesome. I find it amusing that when the plane hits the building and breaks apart without flying through which it would in real life, instead its very cartoony.  I also like how your character walks out of the hospital with just a couple of scratches like they only got beat up.

Edited by BW199148

Ok this is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEp11B83wM

I didn't know about any of those.

Suddenly I want to head to the windfarms...

• Thumbs Up 2