Awoo.

Patticus

NEW STUFF TIME!

newswire_1342100433.jpg

newswire_1342100464.jpg

Quote:

“What is going on with GTAV?” – received via Mouthoff

We are very busy working on the game! Everything is going well, but the game is a huge project. We should have more information and some new assets for you soon.

“Why don’t you give us more news?” – received via Mouthoff

As we have said before, we have often had long gaps between asset releases on previous games and will continue to do so in the future. We are sorry if you find this frustrating, but please understand, we don’t do this because we ‘don’t care about our fans' 'don’t respect our fans’ 'hate GTA fans etc' – precisely the opposite! We do it because we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information, and because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it. The only things we care about are that you enjoy the experience of actually playing the game and that we release accurate information. We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet. We did, however, manage to sneak a quick screenshot out for you… it’s not much, but we thought it was pretty fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hopefully this is not another bout of boring ass open world with super ordinary character with little skills except just shooting and is being voiced really well. I mean seriously. People do have skills and physical hobbies, Rockstar, that go beyond just driving really fast and shooting.

Hopefully this is not another bout of boring ass open world with super ordinary character with little skills except just shooting and is being voiced really well. I mean seriously. People do have skills and physical hobbies, Rockstar, that go beyond just driving really fast and shooting.

Edited by Silencer

People do have skills and physical hobbies, Rockstar, that go beyond just driving really fast and shooting.

Well, duh. That's why GTA IV was the best Pushing People Down Flights of Stairs simulator on the market.

• Thumbs Up 5

HOLY MAMA THOSE GRAPHICS!! When I read the "footage included on Gamescom 2012 trailer", I couldn't help but though about the same E3 shit, where they also showed footage, but any new info or trailer... But now with these new screenshots and news...

MY BODY IS READY.

Oh, and what is this lake on the second screen? IS THIS THE NEW REPRESENTATION OF GLEN PARK?

Edited by Jango

Holy shit, that city looks huge! And that draw distance looks good.

This game's gonna be the shit.

So I guess this means we'll probably get some more info at Gamescon, if the trailer means anything

Edited by Nintendoga

• 3 weeks later...

Well that sucks, I respect Rockstar being Perfectionists but damn, I am starting to doubt this being released next year. sad.png

GTAV looks nice, but imagine what the PC version would look like in the hands of modders...

GTAIV on PC + iCEnhancer makes GTAV look terrible by comparison.

• Thumbs Up 2

Actually, to my mind, GTA V seems to me to be showing its age even when stacked up against games like L.A. Noire.

I hope that the game won't be the worse for it.

• 3 weeks later...

BICYCLES, CHEETAS, HYDRAS in freaking HD awesomeness! I can't wait to explore Los Santos once again, San Andreas <3 Hurry up Rockstar, my body is ready already!

Edited by Jango

Actually they can, you just gotta upload them to another site first, and viola.

v-3-1280gzj31.jpg

v-4-1280f6kdi.jpg

v-5-1280ock86.jpg

OMG that Hydra, that Cheetah, that mother-fucking BICYCLE!

There's also supposedly "more to come this week"

Edited by Nintendoga

There's more? OMG, I Hope it's a trailer, been waiting for a new one since the E3 let down! C'mon Rockstar, we want to meet Albert De Silva better!

There's more? OMG, I Hope it's a trailer, been waiting for a new one since the E3 let down! C'mon Rockstar, we want to meet Albert De Silva better!

Just more screenshots I'm afraid...

R* A2 hours, 55 minutes ago

Thanks for the love on today’s screens, all. More screens will be coming later this week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/37991/transport.html

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder why they're being secretive with platforms. Could it be possible that this is a next-gen title?