Awoo.

Patticus

Looks like the same guy in all of the screens to me.

Yep, but he seems pretty playable now, besides the white middle age guy showed in the trailer.

Edited by Jango

Oh, forgot that.

Either way, unless multiple characters means I can choose different stories at the start, this is something I definitely don't want. I don't think changing characters works for an Open-World game..

378185_10151212581915097_318149076_n.jpg

377303_10151212581990097_1079602835_n.jpg

375860_10151212582060097_41598571_n.jpg

DEM GRAPHICS.

The natural scenery stuff looks lovely, but the cars and city looks like GTA IV HD. That's not good enough.

Grand Theft Auto never really had "amazing" graphics. Hell, almost every GTA game (sans GTAIV, I think) has been criticized for having sub-par graphics. So it doesn't come as a shock that the graphics aren't mind-blowing. For a GTA game though, this looks quite beautiful, especially with the amazing detail to the city (seriously, looking at all of that trash and litter in a game has never made me more happy before)

Pics look beautiful btw,

From Rockstar

Hope you enjoyed this week’s 10 screenshot special from Grand Theft Auto V.

We will be back with some more to see in a few weeks or so.

I very much did enjoy these pics, but last time they said a few weeks, it was alot of months. Time for another GTAV drought.

Edit: Looking at the sniper pic, and the plane one, that's definitely not the middle aged man. That means we either have more then one protagonist, or Rockstar could be taking a que from Saints Row and allowing you to customize your character's race, build, etc. Though the former seems more likely.

Edited by Nintendoga

The natural scenery stuff looks lovely, but the cars and city looks like GTA IV HD. That's not good enough.

I disagree I think the graphics look awesome for an Sandbox game though I agree with you there seems little graphical progression from GTA IV. Though GTA IV still kicks some arse over other Sandbox Crime Action games in the graphics department.wink.png

Edited by BW199148

Considering the things that GTA IV did with its cars that dedicated driving games don't even come close to replicating (ie. real time car deformation and damage), I'd say that looking about the same as GTA IV in that respect is fine. It hardly looks bad, after all.

Edited by Gilda

Slightly off topic, but oh my god this GTA IV mod. Look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT!

Anyways, there isn't really enough known about GTA V yet for me to make a good call on it. Just ditch the cell phone mechanic and bring back some of the odd jobs (like the paramedic missions). I'll be happy. Probably.

Edited by Original Character Blonic

• 3 weeks later...

Retailer lists GTAV for Wii-U

This may be a listing error but at this point I don’t know why any retailer would list GTA V without any real release date, let alone list it for the Wii U when most people don’t associate Nintendo consoles with the main Grand Theft Auto series.

gtawiiu-450x157.png

It would be one thing to mistaken list Resident Evil 6 for the Wii U as Resident Evil games tend to come out on as many platforms as possible, but Grand Theft Auto on a Nintendo home console? The people putting these listings up can’t be that clueless can they? Or do they know something we don’t know?

For example, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was listed for the Wii U for months before it got officially revealed this past week.

I’d take this with a grain of salt, but if GTA V does come out for the Wii U it will cause the internet to explode. Even if it has no exclusive content it will cause waves throughout the gaming community. You thought the reaction of Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive was crazy just wait until you see people react to a full GTA game is on the same system that plays Mario games. Source

Probably just an error, though didn't Take Two say they wanted to see how the Wii-U does before putting any of their core franchises on the system. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed their minds either after seeing the pre-order reactions, or sometime in the near future and port GTAV to the Wii-U anyway.

Take Two will wait and see how Nintendo's demographics play out first after 6 months (at least), like they said. If GTA V makes it to the Wii U, they would make it known to try to build up hype for it. Basically, we'd hear it from them first.

Edited by Tornado

• 4 weeks later...

www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/11/grand-theft-auto-v.aspx

Game Informer's Matt Bertz, Matt Helgeson, and Andy McNamara are currently at Rockstar Games' New York headquarters checking out Grand Theft Auto V.

Editor-in-Chief Andy McNamara today posted the following tweet confirming that our December cover (issue #236) is indeed Rockstar's next opus.

atweet.jpg

Finally, we'll be getting some info about the game soon.

Edited by Nintendoga

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing,

Hyped for the info from GameInformer. It should come sometime mid-November.

Edit: Actually I was wrong. Seems to be coming November 1st.

Edited by Nintendoga

Well Lookie Here!

XOBxI.jpg

eMU8u.jpg

It's legit.

Spring 2013

So I'm guessing April or May.

Also cool, I know it was hinted at in the trailer, but a Rottweiler pretty much confirms pets/animals.

Sources

http://gta-five.pl/w...iek-tylko-u-nas

http://www.ps3site.p...v-plotka/131577

http://www.neogaf.co...1&postcount=507

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

Spring 2013, you say? That's Sly 4, Bioshock Infinite, Dead Island: Riptide, possibly Metro: Last Light and now GTA V, all planned for the first half of next year. I wonder what other games are planned to release then?

She can steal my auto any day.

Wait, what?

You made a statement inviting the scantily-clad woman to commit a felony upon your person and leave you without your automobile. I think perhaps your intended statement was, "I desire intercourse with this lady."

Perhaps.

Awwwwwwwwwwww shit baby, get hyped for the next couple of days

7modBl.jpg

Yes. the letter is real. Yes pre-orders are extremely limited and will start Nov. 5th. And Yes, we're getting a new trailer sometime in the next four days.

Check this out

5c77c34e245811e2830722000a1f9d75_7.jpg

S2QX9.jpg

Also Take Two says there's a lot of interesting stuff planned for GTAV's DLC, but it's too early to talk about it.