Awoo.

Sonic doesn't need a story?

CrownSlayers Shadow

Yeah I made mention to execution in an earlier post. But I'm looking for a more microscopic explanation.

Other than the writer knowing his audience and his tools, I don't think you can get anymore microscopic than what is already known. This is the stuff we've gone over so many times, that it's hard to see anything else.

EDIT: By the way, that Extra Credit video you mentioned. I think I know which one you're talking about, and it may have been the video before they were apart of the Escapist.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aside from how Sonic Team handled ShtH and Sonic06', are the stories really that bad you guys? What are you wanting that isn't there if you don't mind me asking?

Aside from how Sonic Team handled ShtH and Sonic06', are the stories really that bad you guys? What are you wanting that isn't there if you don't mind me asking?

A well made story? So long as it doesn't go as far as ShTH or Heroes tried to go with their plots, and is well handled unlike Sonic 06, there's not much to specify generally what there is we want.

Isn't it really subjective though? For instance, with Heroes I thought the story was great. The teamwork theme wasn't subtle at all, no, but I don't think the story was bad. But, you might. You see what I mean?

Yes, but being subjective that doesn't bar it from criticism. Everyone has their preferences, but some want it to one extreme or the other. And I find that to be a problem in itself because going to any extreme is not how you solve things.

And that doesn't even go into the other story elements that add to the equation.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Yes, but being subjective that doesn't bar it from criticism. Everyone has their preferences, but some want it to one extreme or the other. And I find that to be a problem in itself because going to any extreme is not how you solve things.

And that doesn't even go into the other story elements that add to the equation.