Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

So what if I said that this game was the shittiest game in the series and that the franchise will die because of it? Doesn't Freedom of speech say we have the right to voice our minds on any subject? I wasn't mean, I wasn't vehement, so I don't see why its so wrong to respond to something you don't agree with, especially if you're not raging over it.

• Thumbs Up 5

It just gets tiring when with every single post you make you've gotta wonder: "Gee, how can I reword this so Shadic93 or someone else doesn't get pissed off?" Especially if the subject has to do with stuff like how a story should go. Maybe you aren't pissed, but you sure come off like you are more times than not.

And no one said that this game will be the shittiest game ever. The fate of the world is not at stake here.

And with that, I place one card face down, and end my turn.

It just gets tiring when with every single post you make you've gotta wonder: "Gee, how can I reword this so Shadic93 or someone else doesn't get pissed off?" Especially if the subject has to do with stuff like how a story should go. Maybe you aren't pissed, but you sure come off like you are more times than not.

And no one said that this game will be the shittiest game ever. The fate of the world is not at stake here.

Once again ladies and gentlemen, we are arguing in circles.

Moving on from there, I thought that the opening in this game was excellent. I don't care if there is no big epic opening with high-budget cinematics. Honestly, can you think of a way to make an Unleashed-styled opening with the current plot-line? Not really. It almost has to start in the way that it did. Sonic's birthday, everyone says surprise and then they go about doing what they do as you would at a birthday party. Then the Time Eater enters stage and fucks shit up. Not many places you can go from there to be perfectly honest.

The dialogue, or rather lack of dialogue was brilliant. Bout bloody time they showed some restraint. Characters being there doesn't give them a reason to spout expository dialogue. The main conversation is between Sonic and Tails; the latter wishing Sonic a happy birthday, as soon as that ends the Time Eater pops in and BOOM, the game begins.

We need more scenes like this. Less talking, more emoting more focus on what is necessary, rather than constant talking.

• Thumbs Up 2

Dude, everyone who posts here is fully aware somebody is going to disagree with them, that's the entire point of a forum is it not? To argue two different points and then coming to an understanding(or in our case, raging for five pages before the mods step in), I mean don't think I love to argue, but really if you have a problem with something are you gonna keep quiet about it? I understand people have their own views on a subject, but that doesn't mean I have ignore said views if I feel like commenting on them.

And with that I summon one monster in defense mode and end my turn.

• Thumbs Up 1

No Tornado carrying cars makes me a sad Panda...sad.png

I heard the car carrying tornado was in the classic stage this time. :0

The achievement says the tornado is in Modern Sonic's stage. (Act 2)

34994.png

Look Both Ways

Reach the goal in CRISIS CITY Act 2 without being hit by a tornado-carried cars or rocks.

0 of 1 (0.00%) users, have earned this trophy.

Estimated Difficulty: Impossible

Edited by Neon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLJx2doBDDM&feature=player_embedded

I placed this up in trailers, but I am not sure if that is even active anymore, but whatever. Here. Rooftop Run with a shit ton of 3D platforming and I suspect that the reason why Crisis City had a bit more 2D was that this stage would be a bit more different.

Hey guys I think I spotted reference! At the beggining of Amy mission Video you can see Amy doing her Sonic Channel art pose (It seems to be her signature pose by the way) Pause around 0:13 (at YT) to see it. Here is that art:

Chara_amy.gif