Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

That's...mildly disappointing, if there's no character interaction, what was the point of adding anybody aside from Sonic & Tails?

Edited by CapBusta

That's...mildly disappointing, if there's no character interaction, what was the point of adding anybody aside from Sonic & Tails?

Edited by Balding Spider

THEY REMIXED BALLOON PARK.

FUCKING BALLOON PARK.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I'm sold. I need this OST.

• Thumbs Up 4

Welp Amy still sounds like Minnie Mouse. That's disappointing. :/

Oh god I hope not. If she still do then I'm muting the TV.

Fanservice? On the bright side, that could pretty much be Sonic Team's way of broadcasting "No, we're not getting rid of Sonic's 'shitty' friends! We gave you Classic Sonic and Tails for damn's sake! STFU and let the other fans enjoy having their 'shitty' character's too you 'shitty' prick!"

Asshole. I know. :P

• Thumbs Up 7

Saw the intro, can't say I'm upset, seems appropriate. And apart of me was crushed when Tails was whisked away.

Oh Sonic Team, you bring back the friends, but keep them voiceless?... ingenuous.

PS3 version being played might explain the load-times. The PS3 has a slower disk-reader than the 360 because of Blu-Ray

Regarding load times: Wasn't the 360 version demo'd earlier this month (pulled offline quickly, featured at Giga.de) showing instantaneous load times? @1:40 in this video: http://segabits.com/blog/2011/09/28/spoiler-alert-giga-de-shows-insane-amounts-of-sonic-generations/

Perhaps the load times are a PS3 problem or a review copy problem?

Remix of Twinkle Park for the Amy mission, if my memory hasn't failed me

Edited by Razor Wind

Right. So Tails Explicitly says "Happy Birthday Sonic"

Is he 16 now? Or should we just say he's 15 and any birthdays celebrated in-game shall be ignored regarding canon because of the 'floating timeline'? But then, this game seems to flirt with the floating timeline concept as Classic Sonic is referred to as a younger Sonic.

I'm already confused....I think @_@