Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

Wait the theme of the time eater appearing is the same as the boss trailer?

Sound like it to me the first time i heard it, cant wait to hear the boss fight

Oh hello Speed Highway...

Didn't expect to see a full run of your stage 30 min into the video =p

Remix of Twinkle Park for the Amy mission, if my memory hasn't failed me

No silly, it's a remix of Balloon Park from Sonic 3's 2-Player mode. I love how they are reaching out to the more obscure tracks in the Sonic franchise, god bless this game.

Dat Perfect Chaos Battle, it actually looks challenging, not cheaply difficult, but not piss easy.

Am I the only one that is a little peeved that they brought back the generic "final boss music" that replaces Open Your Heart just when the fight is getting good?

Edited by Soniman032-

Oh my gosh how I can't resist. How I can't resist.... Oh man I must see... Well, its only the intro right? But, still I promised myself no spoilers for the story or anything else for a good while.

Why must I do this to myself? lol.

Haha, in the cutscene, Cheese's little emoticon ball over her head makes a heart. I think that's the first time a chao has actually done that in a cutscene. Nice touch. biggrin.png

EDIT:

Of course they talk! They all say "surprise!" and then do some ad-libbing. Doesn't that count?

Edited by Indigo Generations
  • Thumbs Up 4

Right. So Tails Explicitly says "Happy Birthday Sonic"

Is he 16 now? Or should we just say he's 15 and any birthdays celebrated in-game shall be ignored regarding canon because of the 'floating timeline'? But then, this game seems to flirt with the floating timeline concept as Classic Sonic is referred to as a younger Sonic.

I'm already confused....I think @_@

I don't remember whether or not this was a theory, but I recall someone saying back in May that Classic Sonic just turned 11 when Modern Sonic, who just turned 16, goes back in time.

I'm already confused....I think @_@

Don't you remember 06?! That's what happens when the Sonic series tries to do a time-travel related story!

Dat Perfect Chaos Battle, it actually looks challenging, not cheaply difficult, but not piss easy.

Yeah Sonic Team can now make competent boss battles again, freakin' about time.

• Thumbs Up 6

HAH, I WAS RIGHT! The boss trailer music was cutscene music.

But the cutscene was incredibly cheesy however. ._. I'll be in the corner moping.

Am I the only one that is a little peeved that they brought back the generic "final boss music" that replaces Open Your Heart just when the fight is getting good?

I know right, I wish there was some way we can change the soundtrack you know, to something more appropriate, you would be able to save the songs on your PS3/360 memory and play them whenever you want, if only that technology existed.

• Thumbs Up 4

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! All of this stuff has to happen while my wife's on the net, doesn't it?! Has anyone recorded it?

HAH, I WAS RIGHT! The boss trailer music was cutscene music.

But the cutscene was incredibly cheesy however. ._. I'll be in the corner moping.

At least the acting was good.

And I was...surprised? When they all said surprise.

Also, I'd mention the part with Classic Sonic felt surprisingly tense to me. Not sure why.

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! All of this stuff has to happen while my wife's on the net, doesn't it?! Has anyone recorded it?

http://www.justin.tv/jackign/b/298441858

Edited by Xenos

Yeah Sonic Team can now make competent boss battles again, freakin' about time.

Yeah it only took them 10 years.

You were expecting an Unleashed style intro weren't you?

DAT CRISIS CITY! Tears came to my eyes when I (like a dumbass) watch that playthrough. Just amazing how they mixed like all of the different parts of that stage into a 3-5 min stage. SEGA you deserve my money now. Here.

• Thumbs Up 1

He didn't reocrd it, but was first to find it.

Regarding load times: Wasn't the 360 version demo'd earlier this month (pulled offline quickly, featured at Giga.de) showing instantaneous load times? @1:40 in this video: http://segabits.com/...ic-generations/

Perhaps the load times are a PS3 problem or a review copy problem?

Wow...that's a BIG difference compared to the PS3 version.

You were expecting an Unleashed style intro weren't you?

No, not since the screenshot of the opening was first unveiled.

But I wouldn't have minded an Unleashed styled intro. Though I guess cheesy is the acceptable thing these days. *trollfaec*