Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

Do we even know if that cutscene's the actual opening? I don't expect anything like Unleashed had, but couldn't there still be a Colours-style CG opening before that first cutscene?

Sorry if I'm being annoying but can somebody please upload it to another site. I can't view it on Justin.tv

Edited by Johnny Boy

Do we even know if that cutscene's the actual opening? I don't expect anything like Unleashed had, but couldn't there still be a Colours-style CG opening before that first cutscene?

I couldn't really imagine a CG opening like that without the game's main theme playing in the background. It'd be weird to have a CG intro with the Sonic 1/2 chiptune playing over it. :<

Classic Sonic is shown first. Then the Time Eater presumably 'collects' him and his surroundings. Makes you wonder if Modern has to save him or something. But I think that little crossing of arms and that shrug was just subtly cute :3

That's literally where the plot starts, what else are you going to show?

In any case, I'm hoping for some character interactions after we save each character from the respective stage.

So the boss intros are going to be silent this time around? I can did it.

I found two points of the cutscene were actually pretty funny, when Sonic was holding the Amy back (bad for her character, but still pretty funny), and the fact that Sonic swipes the chilidog the moment Tails shows it to him.

And is it me, or does the Classic Speed Highway music loop far to quickly?

Edited by Soniman032-
  • Thumbs Up 1

My heart stopped when I realized Amy's mission plays Ballon Park remix.....

Sega, put Azure Lake in this game and..... and...... I wouldn't know where to begin.

• Thumbs Up 4

I love how he was shaking his head as soon as Amy appeared....8.5/10 is the final score now!

Edited by Lungo

To be honest, other than the cutscene, I skipped the other stuff. Game comes out in around a week's time, so I can wait.

I like how ,during the Perfect Chaos fight, that guy randomly appears and has a "holy crap best thing ever" look to his face then leaves the screen.

Edited by Torcano Sanctuary
  • Thumbs Up 7

So the boss intros are going to be silent this time around? I can did it.

Yes, now no one can complain that Sonic spouts stupid jokes towards the bosses anymore, happy people?

Though if this holds true for Shadow/Silver than that's kinda disappointing as I wanted to hear some witty banter between them.

So many missed opportunies.

I found two points of the cutscene were actually pretty funny, when Sonic was holding the Amy back (bad for her character, but still pretty funny), and the fact that Sonic swipes the chilidog the moment Tails shows it to him.

So Amy trying to glomp Sonic is considered a terrible character trait? What did you expect her to do?

I love how he was shaking his head as soon as Amy appeared....8.5/10 is the final score now!

I would be shaking my head too if she still sounds like Minnie Mouse.

My heart stopped when I realized Amy's mission plays Ballon Park remix.....

Sega, put Azure Lake in this game and..... and...... I wouldn't know where to begin.

I'd start by fapping five times to some my enthusiasm playing Sonic 3&K...okay, that was a lame start.

DUBSTEP IN MY OPEN YOUR HEART REMIX? NEVER THAT CRUSH 40.

All respect they had was lost the moment I heard the remix.

Well if it's only 12 seconds, it's still miles better than switching characters in Unleashed.

• Thumbs Up 1

DUBSTEP IN MY OPEN YOUR HEART REMIX? NEVER THAT CRUSH 40.

All respect they had was lost the moment I heard the remix.

......What?

• Thumbs Up 3