Badnik Mechanic

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Do we even know if that cutscene's the actual opening? I don't expect anything like Unleashed had, but couldn't there still be a Colours-style CG opening before that first cutscene?

I couldn't really imagine a CG opening like that without the game's main theme playing in the background. It'd be weird to have a CG intro with the Sonic 1/2 chiptune playing over it. :<

Do we even know if that cutscene's the actual opening? I don't expect anything like Unleashed had, but couldn't there still be a Colours-style CG opening before that first cutscene?

That's literally where the plot starts, what else are you going to show?

In any case, I'm hoping for some character interactions after we save each character from the respective stage.

I found two points of the cutscene were actually pretty funny, when Sonic was holding the Amy back (bad for her character, but still pretty funny), and the fact that Sonic swipes the chilidog the moment Tails shows it to him.

And is it me, or does the Classic Speed Highway music loop far to quickly?

Edited by Soniman032-

So the boss intros are going to be silent this time around? I can did it.

Yes, now no one can complain that Sonic spouts stupid jokes towards the bosses anymore, happy people?

Though if this holds true for Shadow/Silver than that's kinda disappointing as I wanted to hear some witty banter between them.

So many missed opportunies.

I found two points of the cutscene were actually pretty funny, when Sonic was holding the Amy back (bad for her character, but still pretty funny), and the fact that Sonic swipes the chilidog the moment Tails shows it to him.

So Amy trying to glomp Sonic is considered a terrible character trait? What did you expect her to do?

My heart stopped when I realized Amy's mission plays Ballon Park remix.....

Sega, put Azure Lake in this game and..... and...... I wouldn't know where to begin.

I'd start by fapping five times to some my enthusiasm playing Sonic 3&K...okay, that was a lame start.