Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

Wow, Crisis City will be such a bitch to speedrun...I saw bits of it and those bits had platforming (and LOTS of it)

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have to say, I've yet to play colours... but what the fuck happened to Amy's voice!?

I'd heard it wasn't as good as Unleashed, but wow, that for me was one of the biggest suprises in the game XD

That and the bouncy barrell rock.

Yeah it only took them 10 years.

Let's hope this extends all the way to the final boss fight.

Wow, Crisis City will be such a bitch to speedrun...

Oh yes! I dare someone to tackle me now. That stage will get the best raping of it's life when I'm done with it.

• Thumbs Up 8

I have to say, I've yet to play colours... but what the fuck happened to Amy's voice!?

I'd heard it wasn't as good as Unleashed, but wow, that for me was one of the biggest suprises in the game XD

That and the bouncy barrell rock.

Yeah, it takes getting used too, and if it surprised you that much I suggest you don't watch any cutscene from Free Riders.

Let's hope this extends all the way to the final boss fight.

Well after looking at the second Egg robo fight, I think the difficulty is at least acceptable.

I'm liking the subtleties.

You have Classic Sonic stopping for a few seconds, folding his arms then shrugging as if he's too impatient to give that mysterious sound any more consideration. You have Modern swiping that Chili Dog the same second Tails presents it to him. There's Cheese's ball-thing turning into a heart when Sonic appears. Charmy gets sucked-up immediately considering he's light and ain't holding onto anything given that's he's flying.

Nice attention to detail I must say.

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm liking the subtleties.

You have Classic Sonic stopping for a few seconds, folding his arms then shrugging as if he's too impatient to give that mysterious sound any more consideration. You have Modern swiping that Chili Dog the same second Tails presents it to him. There's Cheese's ball-thing turning into a heart when Sonic appears. Charmy gets sucked-up immediately considering he's light and ain't holding onto anything given that's he's flying.

Nice attention to detail I must say.

You also have Espio face palming at Vector's appetite, Knux acting all nervous around Rouge, it almost makes up for the lack of dialogue.

• Thumbs Up 2

LMFAO! laugh.png

You think I'm joking? Did you see what I.....Uh I'll just PM you so this does not go off topic.

Wow 7 pages in an hour off of this playthrough.

DUBSTEP IN MY OPEN YOUR HEART REMIX? NEVER THAT CRUSH 40.

All respect they had was lost the moment I heard the remix.

You're pathetic. Have you heard the Bentley Jones remix?

No, really. The stages looked epic. Side-missions, great.

I didn't watch all the footage, but I'm assuming that the Shadow nor Silver rival bosses were shown. Those are two rival bosses I'd really wish to hear some dialogue between the two in... :(

No it was Chaos that was shown, but if the pictures and bosses trailer is anything to go by then I only expect them speak in game. And even then it'll probably just grunts and chaos spear.

You also have Espio face palming at Vector's appetite, Knux acting all nervous around Rouge, it almost makes up for the lack of dialogue.

That does make me feel better, but I would have preferred some dialogue along with it. I guess it's unlikely that we'll get anything out of Shadow or Silver. It's a shame, because I was hoping for some references to Sonic and Shadow's dialogue from SA2, as well as confirming whether Silver knows Sonic or not. Although I suppose no dialogue means they don't have to address the problem with the latter.

Edited by Lungo

Oh yes! I dare someone to tackle me now. That stage will get the best raping of it's life when I'm done with it.

Man, I wish I did not reach my like limit for the day. SO MUCH THIS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Somebody needs to make a youtube Sonic sandwich cutscene montage: Eggman's hoagie, Pickle's cucumber sandwich, Sonic's chili dog.

Anyone notice Sonic's Chili Dog being specifically focused-upon? It goes flying into the sun and then he notices it missing out of his hands and his eyes widen for a second whilst he looks around for it XD! That's the second time Sonic loses a Chili Dog and expresses horror.

Its the little things eh? Well animated that cutscene.

Also CRISIS FUCKING CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Music sounds absolutely perfect. Who was saying that it was a lolguitar rock-fest from Senoue? Sounds more like a Senoue-Ohtani collaboration, with Ohtani synthing strings and Senoue ripping some riffs.

Also level design looks sublime an infinte improvement over the original and generally well designed.

Edited by Scar

Just to also point out, when the cutscene ends you can hear a remix to Sonic 3's File Select music.

Edited by Soniman032-

Am I the only person who couldn't help but look and notice the guy playing had painted fingernails?

It was weird.

• Thumbs Up 6

I skipped the levels, cause I don't want to know the level design when I play them, but I couldn't resist the intro and perfect chaos.

The intro was cool. I think that's the first cut scene in sonic history where we see what sonic actually does outside of battle, well before the time eater comes anyway.

Now Perfect Chaos,

Mother fucking PERFECT CHAOS

Everything about that was just amazing. Half level, Half Boss, and Sonic can now kick his ass without becoming super. I knew Sonic had it in him all along, you just had to Open your heart.

• Thumbs Up 2

For those who saw the stream how was the balloon park music what kind of style did they did it on? (It was one of my favorite songs of all time from the games)