Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

I thought the Hidden Assets thread was the spoiler topic. unsure.png

It was mainly for hidden treasures found in Generations demos, wasn't it?

Soundtrack.

What else can I say that hasnt already been said?

Edited by Soniman032-

I thought the Hidden Assets thread was the spoiler topic. unsure.png

I was going to switch the name up for a general spoilers thread, but then someone changed it into a General Hacking thread, so there.

So guys, does this mean the street date is only broken there... or across the states?

Wait, someone has it already? How'd that happen? o_o

Best Buy in Dallas, Texas is giving it early.

Somebody please post that door into summer remix and the time eater phase 2 music if you can. Oh screw I might as well head to best buy right now and see if they have it. PREPARE TO HAVE EVERY LAST DOLLAR OUT OF MY WALLET SEGA!!!!

Cutscenes on 360 seem rather low-res pixelated, but hilarious to the tune of Colors. Much self-deprecation, poking fun at the series.

Oh thank Primus. I was worried we were gonna regress into Unleashed/Storybook/06 territory again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh thank Primus. I was worried we were gonna regress into Unleashed/Storybook/06 territory again.

I wish she would elaborate. Since they're going back in Sonic's history, I'm sort of already expecting them to be poking fun at the franchise (I hope they poke fun at Sonic 06) but I wonder how the humor is in the game.

Edited by sonfan1984

Oh damn, I got ninja'd, you bastard XD

And it was by lika a minute...I'm sorry man...Major Ninja'd indeed XD

Edited by V0YANT

So far, I really don't wanna be spoiled too much... besides the soundtrack, and maybe a glimpse of the final boss, or Time Eater's true origins or motivations (if it actually ends up being a major plot point).

So far, I really don't wanna be spoiled too much... besides the soundtrack, and maybe a glimpse of the final boss, or Time Eater's true origins or motivations (if it actually ends up being a major plot point).

I just want to hear the final boos phase 2 music at this point and my life will be complete. The only time when I spoil myself completely is when I see the final boss battle before I play it.

Edited by Johnny Boy

http://twitpic.com/76o312

434464598.jpg

Back of the case now biggrin.png

Oh bring on the soundtrack someone I'm drooling over the fact we can have it in a few hours (or sometime in the next day or 2 tongue.png)

Edit: Just caught my eye this

Holy crap guys! Have not had a chance to respond yet. Working on a short vid of the map screen, a cutscene and Classic Sky Sanctuary

http://twitter.com/#!/Ceej64/status/129659158885707777

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft
  • Thumbs Up 2

http://twitpic.com/76o4pc

Inside the case now was hoping for a inside cover of Green Hill Zone like we saw in the Generations Demo 1 title screen.

434466768.jpg

But yeah I can't wait to see that video she is uploading biggrin.png lurking her twitter like a hawk :P

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sometimes I hate love/hate america.

Texas, the land that gets away with every thing.

P.S.: 42 people/everyone is here. Damn.

(1 art class later...) 124 People are here, including guests...Texas kicked the release date's ass that hard!ohmy.png

Edited by Abominal Taz
  • Thumbs Up 1