Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

Can someone PM me the download link to the soundtrack rip if its released today? I want to stay up, but I have something to do early in the morning. :/

Can someone PM me the download link to the soundtrack rip if its released today? I want to stay up, but I have something to do early in the morning. :/

*pant pant* Hey guys! I don't know if this was already posted here, so I'm sorry if it was. I found this and came here to share it as a kneejerk reaction, so I haven't had time to catch up (plus I'm at work and have to go... well... do some work). You guys know that Ceej64 person that got the game early in Texas at that Best Buy that broke the street date? Well they uploaded a video today. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but here it is. Enjoy!

Wait, what about an OST now? What's the skinny on that? I'll be back in an hour to catch up. *leaves to do some work*

*pant pant* Hey guys! I don't know if this was already posted here, so I'm sorry if it was. I found this and came here to share it as a kneejerk reaction, so I haven't had time to catch up (plus I'm at work and have to go... well... do some work). You guys know that Ceej64 person that got the game early in Texas at that Best Buy that broke the street date? Well they uploaded a video today. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but here it is. Enjoy!

Wait, what about an OST now? What's the skinny on that? I'll be back in an hour to catch up. *leaves to do some work*

This is old news dude, we've been discussing this for the past bunch of pages.......

• Thumbs Up 1

...I never said I wanted the story simplified, I said I'm satisfied if they are simplified, and really this is far better than Colors, would you rather go back to pointless cutscenes of stupid one liners from Sonic?

...I never said I wanted to go back to stupid cutscenes of stupid one liners. And hell yeah it's better than Colors. Immensely better. That's why I want more of it. All I'm asking for here is a plot that's at least EQUIVALENT to Colors in cutscene count/length. Not asking for big epic SA-style story here, just something. I mean, come on. With as many places they're revisiting and as many characters as there are, don't we want some interaction aside from Sonic and Tails? Continuity nods? Humorous remarks or whatever?

But now I'm getting into the realm of assumptions, so from here on out I'll shut up and just wait until I play the game for myself.

Yes we have already seen that. Any cutscene that is revealed on youtube I'm sure people will post it here immediately.

Like he said, he's at work right now. At least he didn't pull a Nicollette and post actively in the thread before showing us the video that we had been discussing.

Good rule of thumb for these things during times like this...if the video has more than 0 views, it's been posted. :v

Edited by Mykonos

I hope the OST is uploaded soon, because tomorrow I have to go to a concert and the place is more or so 50km from home and most sure I'll be back around 2 or 4 am the next day O.o

So I sit here, refreshing this page, the main page for status, and even have crawled to the depths of refreshing the Retro mega topic page. All my training has come to this point in time. Unless that time is eaten, by a time eater of sorts. Then IDK what I'm supposed to do. BUT THE POINT IS, I'm on a standstill like the rest of the Sonic community around the world for the wait of the glorious music treats, >=U. I just don't know, if I had the game at the moment, I'd be trying figure out how to rip music from there, XD. Then again, I think I'm more excited for the music than the game *shot*.

I want the music badly, too. D; They keep banning people for mentioning it on Retro and X-CuLT and everything affiliated with it seems to be down... D;

Wait, so we might not have to wait until next week for an OST rip?! Awwww yeah. I needs me some HQ Classic Speed Highway. Wonder what the song choices for Silver's battle will be....

Loving the cutscenes, kind of surprised the whole Classic and Modern Sonic meeting thing didn't even happen before Chemical Plant. I guess it will take place right before Speed Highway.

I'm looking forward to listening to that Modern Crisis City OST. it sounded down right awesome from that IGN live stream video

Sonic Gen OST, huh? Well, I was saving this one for the right time:

tumblr_lr3dzt6hLy1r2isuto1_500.jpg

It is very appropriate.

oh my goodness dat picture laugh.png

I shouldn't have read those Creepypastas at Knowyourmeme.

Scared to shit.

Well, now I have reasons to stay up :3

BRING IT 1STKIRBY.

so what music is everybody the most exited for?

All of it I'm more looking forward to the Dreamcast and Modern tracks since we haven't heard much of them (aside from City Escape). Also really interested in the mission tracks. Who knows what's been remixed for them

I shouldn't have read those Creepypastas at Knowyourmeme.

Scared to shit.

Well, now I have reasons to stay up :3

BRING IT 1STKIRBY.

About that......

Back from Best Buy, no luck. All they keep saying is "It's not out yet. The game is released November 1st.".

Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow morning.

sadly 1stKirbyever was unable to get the game

Good, that means that I won't have to deal with the temptation to spoil the entire game for myself.