Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

Well anyway, I'll play along.

I'm so glad the load times are that quick. That IGN stream had me a little worried.smile.png

Great little cutscene. Funny in a good way.

EDIT2: No, I think she edited out a death or something. That was too quick.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Part of me weeps for Storybook being canon, probably just cause I hated them. I always said there was really no reason they shouldn't be though so yeah.

You know, it's a good thing I live in Texas...I'm going to go by Best Buy and see if they has it.

BRB, Ya'll!

I actually really liked that cut-scene, I enjoy how self-aware the humor is.

I was curious and decided to check my local Best Buy... no Sonic Generations in the Portland, Oregon area. :\

I live in Oklahoma. I put directions in my GPS for the only Best Buy in town.

Once I got there, I discovered that the supposed Best Buy was actually an empty lot.

I then proceeded to chuck my GPS out the window.

Yay for the SatSR reference, and BWOA SONIC 2 MULTIPLAYER RESULTS REMIX. Me likey.

Edited by Razor Wind
  • Thumbs Up 3

I did not watch the whole video, but I really liked the cutscene. It was not filled with lame puns. Instead, they made a funny little reference instead. I can dig this story.

I actually really liked that cut-scene, I enjoy how self-aware the humor is.

I was curious and decided to check my local Best Buy... no Sonic Generations in the Portland, Oregon area. :\

What I love about the dialogue from Sonic (That also has the effect of rendering SatSR canon) is that it is lampshading the bizarre situations Sonic finds himself in and by effect is including this plot into that lampshading. I love intelligent self-referential humor :)

I live in Chicago and I'm not gonna bother to go check if the game is out or not, because the release is only a few days away... and I don't want people all up in my shit. It would have been like the scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, where everyone surrounds Charlie after he gets the golden ticket.

... Actually, scratch that. It would be like the scene from Wizard of Oz, where the flying monkeys rip the scarecrow apart.

Ok EST coast people we might get the game tomorrow or sat. because think about it, we are farther away then the shippers... right?

I am shaking from the awesomeness that is comming from this gameplay! I have to wait one more week but at least the collector's edition will be worth the wait. Until then I'll be keeping my eye out for more spoilers- loving the SatSR Ref! laugh.png

GUYS?

"that sonic1sonic is awesome as fawk"

"SONIC1SONICHEDGEHOG"

mariotheplumber has officially commented on the video.

Did you really have to bring up that idiot into this topic it's bad enough he's in the status bar almost all the time being mentioned (sorry annoyed that everyone loves to mention this idiot)

Also I LOVE THAT SONIC 2 MUSIC IN THE INFOMATION POD makes me want that OST so much more