Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

It's never really confirmed how Crisis City/Silver is involved. I wish they cleared that up.

Anyway, considering that Silver was shown at the party/doesn't have to go back to the future, I'm hoping that Silver is now reset as a character set in the present now. To a lesser extent, Blaze as well.

Edited by Zinos
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's never really confirmed how Crisis City/Silver is involved. I wish they cleared that up.

Anyway, considering that Silver was shown at the party/doesn't have to go back to the future, I'm hoping that Silver is now reset as a character set in the present now. To a lesser extent, Blaze as well.

Well they did drop Knuckles from being the guardian of the ME and Angel Island.

They might as well drop both Silver and Blaze's backstories and just keep them around while they're at it.

They might as well drop both Silver and Blaze's backstories and just keep them around while they're at it.

Um. No they didn't.

Well, seeing as Knuckles is standing outside of Sky Sanctuary, and says to Modern Sonic in a cutscene "Thanks for saving my Sanctuary" I'm going to have to disagree.

You can't really blame him for thinking that, though. When was the last time we've seen Knuckles and the Master Emerald in the same game?

(Chronicles doesn't count....)

You can't really blame him for thinking that, though. When was the last time we've seen Knuckles and the Master Emerald in the same game?

(Chronicles doesn't count....)

• Thumbs Up 7

Duly noted, but then you have to account for Sonic's birthday party.

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Knuckles, it does mention he being the guardian of the Master Emerald in his Character Profile.

Which is obviously not canon

It's as canon as the Wii version, dude. Same writers. Just different versions of the same event.

In the DS version, Knuckles got a letter from Eggman and that's why he went to the park, anyway. So he WAS doing his job before being there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles got a letter from Eggman and that's why he went to the park, anyway. So he WAS doing his job before being there.

But then he got a letter from his arch-enemy inviting him to an amusement park he built.

Never change, Knuckles. Never change.

• Thumbs Up 2

But then he got a letter from his arch-enemy inviting him to an amusement park he built.

Never change, Knuckles. Never change.

Knuckles obviously thinks accepting letters to party/visit amusement parks and delivering letters to blue hedgehogs is more important than the Master Emerald.

Sources: Heroes, 06, and Colors DS

Edited by ThatGuy

Which is obviously not canon

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I know nothing at all about 3DS media, and even then, I hear the dumping scene is pretty non existent. I wouldn't get my hopes up for music any time soon though.

I know nothing at all about 3DS media, and even then, I hear the dumping scene is pretty non existent. I wouldn't get my hopes up for music any time soon though.

Aww man really? where have you been hearing this 'slash?

I don't see the 3DS versions plot differing in any significant way from the console version, though I am curious as to the remaining bosses/how the 3DS Time Eater fight will work.