Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

Why did you link us to his channel?! XD

Can you not hear the glorious remastering of your favorite tunes? Its like music to the ears.

Ok EST coast people we might get the game tomorrow or sat. because think about it, we are farther away then the shippers... right?

I Happen To Be in Jersey and My Best Buy Has it in stock. They just cannot sell them yet.

It's nice to know that the humor in this game is actually funny. Hopefully this will changed people minds about the new writers.

I Happen To Be in Jersey and My Best Buy Has it in stock. They just cannot sell them yet.

eh, oh well looks like i gave false hope

It's nice to know that the humor in this game is actually funny. Hopefully this will changed people minds about the new writers.

Well we just saw one scene, lets see what happens. The first Sonic Colors scene (compared to the rest of the game) was low on jokes and slowly build up, so.... yea gotta wait till you know the entire story to say if one cut scene will make the entire thing good or not XD

That cutscene left me with the biggest smile on my face. I'm really starting to think that this games cutscenes are gonna be pretty good/funny. Maybe those reviewers who said the cutscenes/story are bad were just being dicks.

Why did you link us to his channel?! XD

This is the very definition and epitome of beauty. Never before have my ears been treated to such musical bliss. The vocals in particular were absolutely stunning. They gave me both a buzzing nostalgic feeling as well as feelings of excitement and joy. The harmonies were perfect. The pitching was perfect. This is just perfection, and anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

Actually I lie. It isn't quite perfection. The only way it could've improved, was if it never existed...

• Thumbs Up 4

Well we just saw one scene, lets see what happens. The first Sonic Colors scene (compared to the rest of the game) was low on jokes and slowly build up, so.... yea gotta wait till you know the entire story to say if one cut scene will make the entire thing good or not XD

Two cutscenes actually.

Yeah, now I want to see Sonic interact with someone else please.

Something tells me people mistaking Classic Sonic for Modern is going to be a running gag...especially with Amy.

Two cutscenes actually.

Well if you wanted to go by the "first" cutscenes, I say half the posts here, people weren't to excited with it... so you have the first which isn't the best, then one thats actually quite funny and cute. But im quite interested to see if they can keep up with interesting quick remarks about there past ect as the game gets deeper in.

Not to act like a mod or anything, but can you take the screamo competition elsewhere? It's not really relevant :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Not to act like a mod or anything, but can you take the screamo competition elsewhere? It's not really relevant tongue.png

Feel bad for Ceej64. She's already got someone bothering her about uploading the ISO.

The Gamestop here said it has the game, but won't be distributing it until Tuesday, which is good. But for them, Tuesday is literally right at the dot; the store will be open all night Monday for the midnight release of Uncharted 3. They said I can come by and grab Generations then.

So if you got your pre-order at Gamestop, go check and see if your Gamestop will be holding a midnight release for Uncharted as well. You may be able to snag Generations earlier than you expected.

The Gamestop here said it has the game, but won't be distributing it until Tuesday, which is good. But for them, Tuesday is literally right at the dot; the store will be open all night Monday for the midnight release of Uncharted 3. They said I can come by and grab Generations then.

So if you got your pre-order at Gamestop, go check and see if your Gamestop will be holding a midnight release for Uncharted as well. You may be able to snag Generations earlier than you expected.