Awoo.

Phoenix Wright: The Movie

Badnik Mechanic

I really like the Cornered theme. Sure it isn't as in your face as the original but it's still a really good piece of music. I quite enjoy the rendition,

And then there's the Objection theme... Wow. I mean, it's good enough for the film to have an orchestral remix of the best song in the series that stays true and lives up to it and the whole piece was amazing but the best part by far has to be from 2:28 onwards. I mean, it's already fucking AWESOME! to have an epic remix of the most epic songs in the game but then to add the Apollo Justice version at the end!?

HELL YEAH!

Another one I like is the cross examination theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJzAA01qcQo&feature=relmfu

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

• 4 months later...

Pardon the bump, but I just got finished watching this movie and here's my thoughts on it:

Overall, I thought it was pretty good. My only complaint was that it was a bit too abridged, but I can why understand why given the length of this movie. They do focus on the important cases that's based off the first game which is good, particularly the forth case, "Turnabout Goodbye". I cracked up when everyone fell over after Phoenix asked "When you say a little after midnight on Christmas Eve, you mean Christmas right?" during the first cross examination of "Turnabout Goodbye". I wish they had used more of the soundtrack in the movie though. The soundtrack itself is very good and worth a listen to.

I stopped around 60% of the way through the movie; it wasn't bad by any means, but I just couldn't get invested in it. It felt like a watered down version of the game, and I ended up wanting to replay that more than anything else.